BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Is this a good toner for the morning?1 Answers
  • Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actual...1 Answers
  • Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleans...2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Eileen M.
Love love love this exfoliating toner so much. This product cleared my skin in less than 2 weeks. I have sensitive skin prone to redness that sometimes forms whiteheads and bumps. I used this every other night after cleansing and my fave had significantly less blemishes.
Ashley P.
Coal Township
I heard great things about this being a gentle toner. I was definitely curious because I had already fallen in love with the Cosrx snail essence so I wanted to see how this toner would be in combination and it really does a nice job. Would definitely repurchase!
Kelley N.
Love love love love this product. This has been my gateway product to Korean skin care. It’d definitely very gentle on the skin and can be used twice a day. I have noticed a big difference to my skin. Everything is more balanced out and I’ve broken out a lot less
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Gotta say how  amazed my skin feels after only using this product little more than a month. A little goes a long way. I feel that the texture of my skin has beenngetting much better . I incorporate this toner along with everything else I’ve been using in my daily routine and my skin feels so much healthier. I’m so glad I went online and did some research . This Korean product did not disappoint.
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
I love this stuff! It was the first Acid that I introduced into my routine and it has changed my life. I love how it feels after you apply it because you can feel it tingle and can tell it’s working. You need to wait some time for the Acid to work and then cool down before doing the rest of your routine but it’s worth it to have this. No blackheads or Whitehead’s have formed in the last few months on the area I apply this. You can buy it on amazon or at Ulta stores and they have great products in this brand.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I just recieved this product after reading on reddit how great it is! I'm enjoy it so far, but I can't honestly tell you whether or not I feel it working. My skin looks pretty nice lately though, so that's probably why! Whatever gets the job done!
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I loved this toner for nighttime skincare routine. It helped lighten some hyperpigmentation and acne scarring i had from older breakouts that were very stubborn to get rid of. It was very affordable and effective in what it was formulated to do.
Grace L.
Non-irritating on sensitive skin. Didn't see a noticeable difference with acne, but notice it really helped clean out my skin. Left skin feeling refreshed and soft. Really great, simple ingredient list. Would probably repurchase in the future.
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
I read so many reviews before buying and unfortunately I just don’t think this works for me. I liked that the toner didn’t burn my skin and isn’t too strong. On the other hand, I didn’t notice that it did anything to help reduce my breakouts.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
This product is hands down a MUST HAVE! I’m in my early 30’s with major signs of aging (years of tanning beds and sugar) and this adds such a glow to my skin and has really evened the color of my skin out. If you want skin care that actually works, this brand is where you should start!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?