BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Sharon T.
This just felt like an average toner. It wasn’t good but it wasn’t bad. For the price it’s not worth it.
ashley g.
use this toner everyday can tell the difference when I don't. Nice easy spray. exfoliation without damage
margery l.
I would not recommend this product with people with sensitive skin. This product will dry out your skin.
Carmelina S.
Marietta, GA
This cleared up my skin & black heads. My teenager uses this too. It seems to really be helping her.
Emily L.
Works well. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed, but not too tight. Good value for money.
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great! One of the best toners ever! Good AHAs high percentage. Good for oily skin.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Okay product. Used it every night for a few months and did not notice a difference in my skin
Rose S.
Winter Park
I love that this toner is a spray. I wish they all were. It works so well. I use it daily.
Nancy B.
union city, ca
Loved this, but gifted remainder to my sister. Wished I used it with the AHA/BHA serums.
Morgan K.
San Antonio
A nice, brightening toner. I’ve never been steered wrong by this brand. The only thing about this product I don’t love is the spray nozzle. I tended to just apply it to my hands and then pat it on my face afterwards.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just getting into using acids and would love to add one to my skincare regimen. Is this a good one to start with?

back