BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Is this a good toner for the morning?1 Answers
  • Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actual...1 Answers
  • Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleans...2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Lindsay H.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great! One of the best toners ever! Good AHAs high percentage. Good for oily skin.
Emily L.
Works well. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed, but not too tight. Good value for money.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Okay product. Used it every night for a few months and did not notice a difference in my skin
Nancy B.
union city, ca
Loved this, but gifted remainder to my sister. Wished I used it with the AHA/BHA serums.
Melissa S.
I love this toner and its Easy application with the spray bottle I have noticed a decrease in rough texture and small bumps on my skin since I started using it!
Sandra ✨.
The toner I currently have in use. It is the Cosrx Clarifying Toner. I bought this because I needed something that would not strip my skin and that would keep my acne at bay. I read that this one would be pretty good for that. And I have been using this for 3 weeks now, and I thought it would be time to write a little review.

This toner does not smell like anything, which makes me happy. There is no strong alcohol smell that I had when I used western toners. This one has actually no smell, but sometimes very faintly, but it is fresh.

It is not stripping and my skin does not at all feel dry after applying this to my face with a cotton pad. It has little exfoliating factors, because of the BHA/AHA actives in it. But it is very gentle.

This has not broken me out, as far as I am concerned. I am going through some stressful times, and that always causes pimples, but this product has not made it worse at all. My face is currently getting better and I hope this product will continue to give me good results.

I like this toner, but after this bottle I might buy another toner just to try. I have yet to find my HG toner!
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
This is a winner, girl. I have extremely sensitive skin that can get very congested and many things intended to clear my pores actually just make it worse and horribly red. When used correctly (3-4x a week) this product is fantastic for given a more even, soft appearance to sensitive skin. They suggest to apply this with your hands if you are sensitive- and I absolutely love this way to apply toner! Try it out - gently pat this into your skin
And watch it come alive !
Reena Melrica R.
Dubai
I love cosrx products few products are bit pricy as compared to other korean skin care products...but i have in love with this product. Its goes long way... people tend up rubbing the product on the face... there are each steps that should be followed... trust me this is the best toner to invest in... i love this and highly recommend this one.. this tonner creates a pederct base for essence ..
Siana w.
WINCHESTER, WINCHESTER
My first CosRX product and it certainly won't be my last. I have large pores as well as pigmentation from acne scaring so wanted something to tackle both as well as providing a gentle exfoliation.
I love the combination of AHA and BHA plus the additional soothing ingredients. It applies nicely, doesn't sting and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated but not stripped.
Kathleen M.
Kamloops, BC
I've been using this for about a year and the difference in my skin is astounding. My pores are appearing smaller, much of my acne has cleared up, and my texture has improved immensely. I only use it at night because of the AHA, and I haven't noticed any added sensitivity.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?