BY COSRX #68 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Ran out of this product and went about life without it in my routine and noticed my skin becoming increasingly worse. Realized that this AHA/BHA toner was actually doing something to my skin.

After incorporating this back into my skin care routine, I found my hyperpigmentation to be clearing up a lot faster than usual, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not tight or overly dry. It also leaves my skin ready for my next skincare steps.

The spray nozzle dispenses a nice mist evenly, but I often interchange between misting or spraying onto a cotton pad to swipe over my face. I typically use this at night, even though it is pretty gentle, but just want to be wary as it is a chemical exfoliant. It has no scent and does not sting, even if it gets in your eyes.

Price point is cheap considering how long it lasts and is definitely a game changer in my routine.
Jaishree B.
Actually a good toner for those with acne scars/skin and prone to acne. This significantly helps to reduce your acne over time and is very gentle on your skin.
Michenly G.
Raymore , MO
I absolutely adore this stuff! When I first started using this, I had no idea what I was doing. When I finally figured it out and started getting my routine together, this product was amazinggg. Please give this a try
Hannah J.
The AHA I have is not a spray, but more of a pump. I suspect the content is the same though. It is indeed slowly getting rid of my whiteheads. Wonderful product and packaging as expected of cosrx
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
This stuff is great. I use it with another toner. You need this in your skincare regime! It will
Make your skin look great!!! No more blackheads or Whitehead’s.
Melissa S.
I love this toner and its Easy application with the spray bottle I have noticed a decrease in rough texture and small bumps on my skin since I started using it!
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Inexpensive! And works very well. Cleared up a lot of my acne, just not my hormonal acne. Kept the pores on my nose clear. Definitely will purchase again soon!
Jordan M.
Lk Barrington, IL
This toner cleared my skin up and made my skin flawless. I use it with the snail mucin and blackhead liquid and it’s the best combination. Highly recommend.
Megan G.
I use this toner in my morning routine and it is great. It has definitely helped with my acne and it makes my skin look great. I highly recommend this toner
Alex W.
Neenah
I haven't noticed anything drastic change with this toner. I will use up the rest of it but will search for something else once it is all finished.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Anna N.
How does this do with blackheads? I have this coming in the mail soon.