BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Is this a good toner for the morning?1 Answers
  • Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actual...1 Answers
  • Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleans...2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been using Korean skincare products since 8-9 months now but I never knew much about AHA/BHA & how important they are to your skincare regimen especially if you have acne prone skin, large pores & blackheads. I keep on researching about new products to make my skin feel better so I came across AHA/BHA & what they can do for your skin. I have been using a lot of products from Cosrx so finally when I decided to buy a AHA/BHA product I decided to buy from Cosrx. Only when I started using this toner I learnt how much my skin needed this product. My acne is reducing visibly that too within 1 week of use. It doesn’t irritate or dry up my skin or cause any kind of redness. Also, very easy to use just spray on a cotton pad & wipe off your face with it & you are ready to go on with your usual skincare regimen. I use it mostly at night & morning I wake up with clearer & brighter skin with visible difference in my acne. My acne spots have started fading too it might also be affect of the Mizon snail moisturiser which I have just started using but other than that I am using my usual skincare products. I hope all my acne & acne spots are gone by month end. I would totally recommend it, give it a try.
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This thing is a lifesaver. I didn't know why a chemical exfoliator is required. So I would only use cleansers moisturizers and hydrators. Then a friend of mine introduced me to BHA and aha and I never looked back. It makes my pores look smaller my skin look smoother, I wake up with glowing skin in the morning. It's also not as strong as retinoid which allows me to be less careless with sun protection which is great because I'm not very good at keeping up with it. It also minimizes how much pimples I get and overall improved the health of my skin. You have to make sure you're not put off by the purging that your skin does when you first start using it. This will happen for the first 2 weeks or your skin will get worse before it gets better so I just keep with it do it for at least a month to see the Improvement.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I really wanted to like this because I have been looking for a replacement for the so very expensive Framboos Serum from Drunk Elephant. Unfortunately, this was disappointing.
I do not see any changes in my skin from using this product. I had ran out of the DE serum for about 4 weeks, and was hoping that this would allow me to not have to repurchase that one.
I do like that it is mostly unscented so it doesn't irritate my skin. I didn't seem to have any bad reactions to it. However, I tried this for a couple of months, I used about half of the bottle but still saw no results. I'll likely finish what I have left as a toner here and there, but I won't repurchase.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually gravitate towards products that are AHA/BHA so this purchase was a no brainer for me. It was so disappointing. I did a patch test on only my forehead (thank god). My forehead NEVER gets pimples or bumps and being that this is the only new product that I used on just my forehead it has to be the culprit to these small bumps all over my forehead. I definitely have to return this to ULTA.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
And I still haven't found a Cosrx product I hate. This was the very first "K-Beauty" toner I ever tried and it was great! I've learned a lot more about AHA/BHAs now, and they're great additions to any skin care routine. There's so many benefits to them! This toner is light and doesn't leave and greasy or sticky residue behind. If you're wanting a simple, affordable, efficient toner, this is the one!
Rachel N.
This is my new holy grail. Most toners dry me out and cause my skin to break out more. This doesn’t dry me out and keeps my breakouts and blackheads at bay. I’ve had comedones on my forehead for years, and this is the ONLY thing that has ever cleared them...in 3 days. It’s unbelievable. My skin is sensitive and this was powerful enough to work and didn’t irritate me at all.
Janeth G.
Selbyville , DE
I use this everyday and right before I apply my makeup. It has left my skin clearer and softer than ever before. I’ve struggled with toners in the past because of my skin sensitivity, but this one has given me no issues. It also smells amazing, which is a big plus!
Gao V.
I bought this product on a whim and after reading many reviews. I have big pores and was intrigued by the many reviews that said it minimizes pores. I have yet to see it on my own pores but I can say this toner helps to clean my pores and smooth my skin. I love the feeling of my face after this application!
Renee T.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this toner for a couple months and it has really helped with my acne and redness. It's always my first step after cleansing. Very gentle on the skin and best thing is it's unscented which is great for people with sensitive skin like me. My skin tone feels more even and smoother.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I'm in love with this product!! I am a huge korean skin product junkie and this product is my holy grail. It makes your skin so soft so fresh looking and moisturizing too. I buy this over and over with no second thoughts. It is great for getting rid of that nasty acne too!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?