COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

by COSRX

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

Do you recommend this as a starter toner or should I stick with the original?
i want to buy , is it good for combination skin?
Is this toner safe to use if breastfeeding?
Start your review of COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase” in reviews
Wilmington
Cosrx has been a line that I have been falling in love recently. After trying out this product for over a month, I can safely say that this toner is not an exception. First thing first, the purging process takes a while. For me, it took me about over a month. Any pimples or bumps should go away within the day or a few. If not then maybe this product can't work for you but it did wonders on my skin. My skin now feels even better than before and as soft and smooth as a baby. I would highly recommend any of my friends and people I know about this product since it's so much more affordable than some of the high-end brands that I have tried in the past! This toner is my all time favorite along with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner and the Cosrx moisture pads (these last two are mostly for hydration)!
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Katelyn H.
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Katelyn H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a chemical exfoliator which is great for gently pushing out any dead skin cells and gunk inside of your skin, which in turn helps with acne and also blackheads. I recommend only using it 2-3 times a week because too much could cause damage to your skin. A chemical exfoliant like this is definitely still better than any physical exfoliator because physical exfoliators exfoliate your skin unevenly and they're much harsher which often results in micro tears in your skin. The spray of my bottle however is very hard to use and does not spray product evenly.
Mcdonough, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently started to use this and I think that has made my skin feel more soft and a little less textured with the more I use it, I am still have a few break outs here and there but I also know that my skin will most likely purge with any product like this. I was using it at night to start out and slowly doing it morning & night. I just apply it to a cotton pad or ball and wipe over my whole face usually doing it 2 times. I’m going to continue to use the whole bottle and see how my skin is acting after that. I may switch over to the black head treatment by cosrx that’s more of a heavy exfoliating product and use that 2-3 times a week. It is supposed to get deep into the pores and flush them out.
Eugene
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Rosie D.
I love this toner! It’s left my skin feeling smoother, my complexion brighter, and my face more balanced after a few months of use. I noticed positive results within the first week, and loved the way it made my skin look and feel instantly, so it’s been on my shelf ever since! Like with anything containing chemical exfoliants (AHA/BHA), it’s definitely best to try this product out with a little caution if your skin is sensitive, though. I also personally spray it on a cotton round rather than directly onto the face, but that’s just my preference since the spray can be a little heavy at times. Would recommend to anyone looking for a toner containing AHAs/BHAs for gentle exfoliation.
Federal Way, WA
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Kelsey G.
I was already in love with my Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner, but I wanted to try a toner that claimed to heal breakouts and other skin issues and had heard great things about the Cosrx Aha/Bha Clarifying Treatment Toner. I’ve been using it for a couple months and I can assure you, it does not help with any of that. It’s non-irritating which is great, lasts FOREVER, but honestly seems like I’m just spraying water on my face. A huge disappointment. No wonder it was less than half of every other good toner I’ve tried. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Middelstum, Groningen
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by insidemyskin B.
Great, gentle chemical exfoliator. There are very few ingredients and no smell. I've been using it for almost 6 months and I love what it does for my skin, it looks and feels much better! It's a little expensive but it's just a great product so I can't be mad at that. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
New Preston, Connecticut
I love this toner! I've tried other bha's and they made my face feel disgusting, greasy, sticky, you name it. I would also become very red and itchy. I was worried to try this thinking it might do the same or maybe even worse since it's bha and aha. But it most likely has a smaller percentage that those. This doesn't irritate my skin AT ALL!! I find that it doesn't make my skin red or itchy at all. Any blemish I had has gone away. I like the spray bottle on it a lot. Just spray and gently pat it in your face to absorb most of it.(I have it for a couple weeks and i've barely used 1/4 of the product. So don't worry about the spray bottle "wasting product") I use this only at night and another cosrx toner in the morning. I 100% recommend this!
I've been using this for about a year now, twice daily, right after cleansing. It removes any residue from the cleanser, and re-balances my skin. It probably exfoliates, too, but I'm not as aware of that. What I am aware of is that my skin is smoother, seems to soak up toner, serum, and essence more easily, and my skin just looks and feels better - smoother, brighter, more elastic - than before I started using it. Since I began using this, all of my other products seem to be more effective than they were, and I've been getting spontaneous compliments on my skin - people who see me often have mentioned my skin is glowing. It's a very low concentration of acids, and there's never been any irritation, even on my sensitive skin.
Edmonton, AB
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uploaded by Kimberly N.
Not an American style alcohol based toner, this one helps to bring your pH down to the normal acidity. For me, this is a must-have, HG product. If I leave it out, my skin clogs! my skin is glowing and my dry patches have decreased!! My oily skin reacts so well to this
Fairfax , VA
I like this toner and I like how my skin feels afterwards. I think it really helps absorb the serum and essence that I put on top afterwards. However, the one thing I would change about this is the packaging. I do not like the spray concept. I feel like i have to spray like 12 times in order to get enough of it on my cotton pad. I'm finding it that i can save more product by just spritzing it directly on my face (even if the directions tell you to spray on a cotton pad). Im already about to run out of my first bottle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Ashleigh F. • il y a 4 mois
I’ve found it helpful for my skin, it exfoliates quite well without drying your face out. I’ve just actually went and picked another one up.