BY COSRX #70 in Toners & Astringents

Formulated with AHA, BHA, and Purifying Botanical Ingredients, the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner works to soothe, refresh, and soften skin

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner maintains skin’s optimal pH level. This low pH formula works to refresh, and soften the skin and helps prevent the formation of future whiteheads and blackheads. In the formulation of the AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, mineral water(as opposed to purified-water) for your skin’s health, natural AHA to even skin tone, and natural BHA to smoothen and soften skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

It’s a daily exfoliating toner.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

INGREDIENTS:

Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water) 10%
  • Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Water 10%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 0.1%
  • Betaine Salicylate(BHA) 0.1%

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
  • "AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I use this toner at night. I spray this on my face instead of using a cotton pad because I don't want to over exfoliate my face. I already use the 2 COSRX pads during the day. I don't want to use another pad on my face at night. This toner is very hydrating and refreshing. Will repurchase" in 5 reviews
Myisha B.
San Antonio
When I initially ran out of this toner, I didn’t run to repurchase it. I bought another BHA product instead, but I saw that my skin wasn’t reacting the same to the new product. I repurchased the AHA/BHA toner again, and my skin snapped back to attention.If you try this product, for a while it’s going to seem like it’s not doing much. My theory is that it’s kind of a low-key wing man. It boosts my other products to be more effective, and initiates the processes. I’ll continue to test this theory, and let you know my findings. I also have an inkling that my skin likes willow bark extract, and that may be why I prefer it the BHA product.I use this as my toning step in the morning, and occasionally at night as my second toner.Would I Repurchase: Yes. Like I said, I’m on my second bottle. I’m not sure what it is yet, but until I figure out what the real MVP ingredient and a replacement, I’m willing to repurchase it. Who would I recommend this product to? Anyone who wants a gentle toner and is looking for a gentle acid to incorporate into their routine. Oh! But they must have patience too!
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This thing is a lifesaver. I didn't know why a chemical exfoliator is required. So I would only use cleansers moisturizers and hydrators. Then a friend of mine introduced me to BHA and aha and I never looked back. It makes my pores look smaller my skin look smoother, I wake up with glowing skin in the morning. It's also not as strong as retinoid which allows me to be less careless with sun protection which is great because I'm not very good at keeping up with it. It also minimizes how much pimples I get and overall improved the health of my skin. You have to make sure you're not put off by the purging that your skin does when you first start using it. This will happen for the first 2 weeks or your skin will get worse before it gets better so I just keep with it do it for at least a month to see the Improvement.
Merie H.
Sunrise, FL
This right here, this bad boy is who I have to thank for clearing up my acne and removing all of the dry spots in my face. I have oily skin (super duper oily) oilier than checker's fries and this toner was able to control all of that access oil, I haven't seen a difference with my blackheads but other than that this toner along with the cosrx rice spa sleeping mask and my holy Grail for my face. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne prone or oily skin, even the dry skin folks can use this ❤❤
Annélyse B.
New York
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is the best to you with the COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, my skin is oily sensitive and acne prone and this toner targets all of these problems. I will definitely keep using it and hope it will lead me on my journey towards clear skin.
Shreya R.
This toner has literally changed my skin. Before this I used to use the Thayers witch hazel toner and it was ok but this toner is so much better. It has changed my skin texture completely for the better and gotten rid of any whiteheads I used to get.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually gravitate towards products that are AHA/BHA so this purchase was a no brainer for me. It was so disappointing. I did a patch test on only my forehead (thank god). My forehead NEVER gets pimples or bumps and being that this is the only new product that I used on just my forehead it has to be the culprit to these small bumps all over my forehead. I definitely have to return this to ULTA.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
And I still haven't found a Cosrx product I hate. This was the very first "K-Beauty" toner I ever tried and it was great! I've learned a lot more about AHA/BHAs now, and they're great additions to any skin care routine. There's so many benefits to them! This toner is light and doesn't leave and greasy or sticky residue behind. If you're wanting a simple, affordable, efficient toner, this is the one!
Rachel N.
This is my new holy grail. Most toners dry me out and cause my skin to break out more. This doesn’t dry me out and keeps my breakouts and blackheads at bay. I’ve had comedones on my forehead for years, and this is the ONLY thing that has ever cleared them...in 3 days. It’s unbelievable. My skin is sensitive and this was powerful enough to work and didn’t irritate me at all.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I really wanted to like this because I have been looking for a replacement for the so very expensive Framboos Serum from Drunk Elephant. Unfortunately, this was disappointing.
I do not see any changes in my skin from using this product. I had ran out of the DE serum for about 4 weeks, and was hoping that this would allow me to not have to repurchase that one.
I do like that it is mostly unscented so it doesn't irritate my skin. I didn't seem to have any bad reactions to it. However, I tried this for a couple of months, I used about half of the bottle but still saw no results. I'll likely finish what I have left as a toner here and there, but I won't repurchase.
Gao V.
I bought this product on a whim and after reading many reviews. I have big pores and was intrigued by the many reviews that said it minimizes pores. I have yet to see it on my own pores but I can say this toner helps to clean my pores and smooth my skin. I love the feeling of my face after this application!
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is there a point in using this in my routine if my cleanser has a 5.5 ph and I don't use actives?  I have it but have been wondering if I should even incorporate.
dior A.
Is this a good toner for the morning?
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
How fine is the spray of this essence? And what is the pH?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is it good for acne prone sensitive skin ? Does it actually reduces acne & acne marks ?
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Just getting into using acids and would love to add one to my skincare regimen. Is this a good one to start with?

back