COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid

Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid(AHA), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion.

AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid(AHA) that gently exfoliates and moisturizes skin. Other properties contained in this liquid are vitamins, and natural moisturizing ingredients that can refine without stimulating the skin. Using this helps to improve the appearance of the skin by looking it healthier and more vital. It is gentle enough on irritated and sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

NOTICE:

1. It is suggested to use COSRX’s chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.

2. Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin

3. Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week

4. On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.

5. Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients

INGREDIENTS:

Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 75%
  • Glycolic Acid(AHA) 7%

I have just started to use it. Is it effective? How long does it take for visible effects?
Do you really need to wait for 20 to 25 minutes to apply other skincare products after applying this?
Has anyone used this to help with milia?
Start your review of COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid!
Bonne R.
Searcy, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
I am almost out of the COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and will definitely be purchasing again. It's just the right amount to be able to wear every day without flaking or drying occurring. Fragrance-free as well! I really like all of the COSRX that I have tried. Highly recommend them!! I have oily acne-prone aging skin. The pictures attached are not filtered.
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid uploaded by Fumiko K.
I bought this product to eliminate comedones after reading someone's blog. Her comedones cleared up after using this for 5-6 months. So I wasn't looking for a quick result, but was expecting to see smoother skin after one or two uses because the results were immediate with other AHA products that I'd tried in the past.But this lotion wasn't for me... After one use, my cheeks got red, bumpy and itchy, and it was very drying to the point where smiling hurt. I tried 2 more times to see if my skin would get used to it (I waited a few days between applications), but it was the same. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily, but I'd never had issues with AHA in the past. This lotion's Glycolic Acid content is 7% and I have used products that are stronger than that. So there is something in COSRX that my skin reacted to. So sad it didn't work.
Yasmini M.
Randallstown, MD
COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid uploaded by Yasmini M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to say this is formulated with 7% glycolic acid, this is a sense helps to review a clear, radiant complexion by gently exfoliating the skin, The product definitely reached my expectations and above. It has helped with my acne and especially my white head pimples. it says what it is it is a power liquid
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far so good with this product. It seems to be helping to clear out my pores and it’s pretty gentle which is nice. I will continue to use it and update my review once I’ve finished the bottle.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
My skin really did not like this treatment at first. I had some purging and some dryness, but I realized I went a bit too hard on it at first. After backing off and starting over much more slowly,I was able to work my way up to using it more. It does exfoliated well and make my skin look smooth. My skin just likes BHA products more and there are other AHA options that work better for me than this. I definitely recommend giving this one a try though because it's a high quality product that your skin might love.
Alexandra B.
COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid uploaded by Alexandra B.
Cosrx whitehead power liquid is amazing. I use it several times a week and it gets rid of bumps and imperfections as well as making my skin smooth. You cannot go wrong with Cosrx products. If this is your first time using an aha, please do your research and start out slow. Spot test first and proceed carefully because you can over exfoliate with acids.
Cayce B.
Raleigh , NC
I do not know what I ever did without this. My skin texture is completely different after using this for a couple of months. No more bumps, no more clogged pores. Seriously amazinggggg
Tylia H.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this along with the pads one pump in the morning two pumps at night and they have teamed up to pretty much clear my cheeks of whiteheads. I didn't think it was doing much, but I switched for a different product for 2 weeks a product that caused me to break out and this had it back under control by the third week! It rocks
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing for whiteheads and clearing up skin tone. If you use this In conjunction with the BHA blackhead liquid, you will see results! The duo really work well together in cleaning out the gunk in your pores from deep down and also on the surface. It doesn’t smell that great so beware of that and wash your hands after use, but I wouldn’t rate it any less than 5 stars due to that. If using with the BHA, use this after the BHA and always wait 20-25 mins after the BHA to allow enough time for the BHA to do its job. Using this right after the other will just neutralize the pH and won’t give enough time for the liquid to do their intended job.
Jared B.
This is the first acid I’ve ever tried (besides salicylic) and I’ve really enjoyed it. I noticed my skin looking a little smoother and brighter. However, I am taking a break from it right now. I’ve been applying it every night and I think it might be a little too much for my skin to handle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...