BY COSRX

Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid(AHA), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion.

AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid(AHA) that gently exfoliates and moisturizes skin. Other properties contained in this liquid are vitamins, and natural moisturizing ingredients that can refine without stimulating the skin. Using this helps to improve the appearance of the skin by looking it healthier and more vital. It is gentle enough on irritated and sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.

NOTICE:

1. It is suggested to use COSRX’s chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.

2. Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin

3. Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week

4. On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.

5. Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients

INGREDIENTS:

Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Will this dry out my skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tatyana A.
Portland, OR
I am totally in love with this product, already on my second bottle. Actually, I've been really impressed with CosRX -it's cheap and has visible positive results.
cosrx whitehead power liquid is an alpha hydroxy acid chemical exfoliation product that has transformed my skin for around $13.
It dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells and enables faster cells turnover. It helps get rid of acne, white heads, lines and wrinkles, dull skintone, rough flaky skin. #itworks !!! My skin has never looked better. I totally recommend this inexpensive product, it rocks. #exfoliate #koreancosmetics #skincare #affirdableskincare #cheapskincare
jezi b.
I like COSRX products a lot. This AHA and the BHA smells a bit weird to me and feels slightly ‘slimy’ but I don’t find it unbearable or lasting once it soaks in. COSRX hasn’t caused me irritation at all so I like to keep them for maintaining my skin. I don’t use this frequently enough to definitely say it drastically improves my complexion, about once a week since I try to keep my routine to a simple minimum; my skin got worse with previous spot treatment daily so I’ve gone conservative with chemical exfoliation.
Ann Marie S.
I used this for weeks without any results as far as getting rid of whiteheads. Some Korean products are difficult to use because there are no instructions or the instructions are in Korean. I did go online to find more information as to how to apply it and it said with fingers or cotton pad. I tried it both ways but it didn't get rid of anything. It doesn't have a smell and it does sting when applied to the face. This is in the $20.00 price range.
Lindsey P.
Evanston , IL
This had a little too much glycolic acid for what my face was used too and I jumped into it a little to fast. I did like immediate results but I think it works best when spread out throughout the week. Working up to more consistent use is really important and not always necessary for it to be effective. I’m gonna keep trying to out and balance it with more hydration. Not harsh, just a surprise for my skin.
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
Decent. To be honest I keep backing off of this product (using it consistently) because of how bad the purging gets. I have issues with closed comedones and it helps with that but also causing purging in other areas. Can be drying and burn. Would recommend starting off with once or twice a week and working your way up- however I wouldn’t recommend using it daily as it can lead to over exfoliation
Caitlyn J.
Waking up in the morning after using this product is one of my favorite things to do. I have combination skin- use this once a week (I would use it more, but need to build a tolerance to acids). I tried using it every night when first purchased and it cause a little redness around my sensitive zone (chin/mouth area). Cut it back to once a week and waited until dry to apply moisturizer and woke up to amazing, visibly clearer skin. If I wasn’t so stuck on my cleaner routine I wouldn’t mind skipping my A.M routine altogether. My only hiccup with this product was it is literally a liquid! I wasn’t expecting that, as it is one of my first acid purchases. To use I pump twice into a cupped palm and dip & dab from from there— with clean fingers, cotton swabs suck up too much product.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Sadly this just broke me out BAD whenever I tried using it. Mind you this was the first time I dabbled in chemical exfoliation. So I tried using it with the blackhead one which I believe is a BHA and this particular one is a AHA. At the time I tried using both together bc I saw online it’s ok to mix both but it didn’t work and I kept getting painful acne. So I stopped and started to use them separately and whenever I used this one during the week I was switching off between this and the other, it broke me out! So sadly I couldn’t win so I just ended up tossing it. I also hate that they expire bc I had it for over a year and barely used a third of it. So buyer beware! I mostly recommend this particular AHA for dry skin.
Zeynep S.
FAVORITE AHA EVER!!! I’ve used tons of different Aha’s, the pixi glow tonic, alpha hydrox, the ordinary glycosides acid... I could go on. This cosrx one removes any Whitehead’s I have overnight!!! I would definitely recommend. I put some on a cotton pad before I sleep and wipe it on and I wake up with gorgeous skin!
Katherine C.
This stuff has worked wonders for my skin! It helped clear up hormonal acne faster than I’ve ever had it clear up and leaves my skin bright and fresh. You do have to be careful not to overuse because AHA is harsh on your skin and this will dry you out badly. Very important to follow with a strong moisturizer.
Zion n.
I think this product did a good job at being somewhere between a toner and an essence. It didn't clear out all my pores the exact way I thought it was but it smelled nice. I also love the addition of the AHA in the product and remains to be a good selling point for me.
Christina F.
I struggle more with uneven texture and small under-the-skin bumps (as opposed to large pimples). Would this work for me?
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
How exactly does this work? I haven't really used any actives like this before.
Sarah B.
How long do you have to use the Whitehead Power Liquid before you notice results?
Anna T.
Is this more for pimple like acne vs. clogged pores?
Sora I.
Is this one gentler than the blackhead power liquid? Also when do you typically use this in your routine? At night before applying everything else?