Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml uploaded by Alexandra B.Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml uploaded by Stefanie V.Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml uploaded by Julia B.

BY COSRX

Features "savior for skin without control of whitehead and sebum" aha 7 whitehead power liquid includes apple water containing natural aha and glycolic acid, cleans up the skin and relaxes pores with dead skin cell and other skin trouble, removing whiteheads in pores also. Aha 7 whitehead power liquid clears off old dead skin cell inside the pores and works with vitamin, whiteners and natural moisturizer as treatment, to manage dead skin cell without stimulation, to help with management of skin making it healthier and more vital. see more...

• I struggle more with uneven texture and small under-the-skin bump...1 Answers
  • How exactly does this work? I haven't really used any actives lik...1 Answers
  • Is this one gentler than the blackhead power liquid? Also when do...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra B.
Cosrx whitehead power liquid is amazing. I use it several times a week and it gets rid of bumps and imperfections as well as making my skin smooth. You cannot go wrong with Cosrx products. If this is your first time using an aha, please do your research and start out slow. Spot test first and proceed carefully because you can over exfoliate with acids.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I really enjoy using this. I have dry skin and it doesn't irritate it or dry it out. It's gentle enough to use every night. I've been using something a little bit stronger and way more expensive and will go back to this product once done because this works well and for a good cost
Cayce B.
I do not know what I ever did without this. My skin texture is completely different after using this for a couple of months. No more bumps, no more clogged pores. Seriously amazinggggg
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
After looking for an exfoliant with AHA or BHA and choosing to go for something that doesn't feature any sort of physical exfoliant, I chose to purchase this from Amazon. I didn't read the description and missed the how to use portion but have ended up loving the method of application. My pores are visibly clearer and my skin is incredibly smooth and clean. You get a ton of product for the price and I would highly recommend this.
Stephanie V.
Seattle
I was a little wary trying this out at first because I'd never tried anything like this but it is so gentle and not at all irritating like other products can be. I'm finally past the purging stage and really starting to see a difference.
Aiza S.
East Garrison
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
Used this 2x a week. Stings! I tried washing my face with cold water before I used this to lessen the sting, but still the sting is there. There are times I feel like I want to claw my face out because it stings so bad.
Results:
No purging after I used it. My skin feels softer the next day. I don't think it gets rid of the whiteheads on my nose tho.
Julia D.
For those with clogged pores that look like white tendrils or semi-clear bulbs, especially on the side of the nose.

This is an added product that helps woth my clogged nose pores. Take some time to clean the nose area before using this. Nothing penetrates the skin if the area is dirty on the surface.

This also helps with my uneven skin texture that were flaking at the edge of my hair line.
Won't help with the blackish colored clogged pore, go with the BHA type.
Aizada Z.
Livingston, TX
Aha Whitehead is glycolic, lactic acid.

I recommend wait 20-30 min before applying moistrizer.So you will give it a time to work.It penetrates deep into skin.I use it after Bha or by it self at the evening when I have time.Can be drying , but this products cleared up my skin really well.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
I only received a sample of this with another purchase, but man did I see a difference! I put it on at night. It says to use a physical SPF with it during the day, so I thought it would be better to use at night. My pores were so clear and felt de-clogged in the morning. I'm not even joking, it worked after one use. I think every other night would be perfect. It's only about $15. It might give my Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum a run for it's money.
Chiara L.
Paris
I've been suffering from white heads on my cheeks area for ages and I've tried anything to get rid of them: the Cosrx AHA liquid has been the solution!

I've started using it 3 to 4 times per week.
At the very beginning, my skin (normal to dry) burned a little bit, it seemed like my skin needed to get use to the product.
As I continued using it, the burning disappeard.
After 10 days of regular usage, I've noticed the first results: some whiteheads became littler and  started to came out of my skin as a normal blemish.
Now my cheeks are completely smooth and soft, whitout any imperfection!

Great product for an affordable price! I'll definetly buy it again.
Sarah B.
How long do you have to use the Whitehead Power Liquid before you notice results?
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
Is this a good product for someone new to k beauty?
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
How exactly does this work? I haven't really used any actives like this before.
Christina F.
I struggle more with uneven texture and small under-the-skin bumps (as opposed to large pimples). Would this work for me?
Anna T.
Is this more for pimple like acne vs. clogged pores?