BY COSRX #3 in Face Serums

Snail mucin is scientifically and dermatologically proven to be highly effective and beneficial when it comes to skin cell regeneration and repair. COSRX’s Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence contains 96% of snail secretion filtrate blended with other nourishing herbal extracts. Problems like acne, sun damage and scars need skin cell regeneration which this highly-concentrated essence offers. It repairs the skin from within and gives the skin proper moisture and nourishment for its full recovery. Expect smoother, softer and healthier skin with this premium snail essence!

• I'm new to this whole snail mucus thing. What percentage of the p...3 Answers
  • How does this compare with the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel? 4 Answers
  • where can i buy this product??5 Answers
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
OH yall, cosrx is an amazing brand. I love korean beauty and skincare and it's transformed my skin like no other.

I first tried their bha blackhead power liquid and at first I didn't think it was doing anything but I kept using it in my skincare regimen and it's made my nose less oily.

But THIS, the snail essence has made my skin overall so so so moist, hydrated, smoother, like everything you would ever want. I was so shocked that my skin was so plump and hydrated the morning after using it. The texture is quite weird like actual snail mucus but for some reason I kind of like it, it is weird at first but I'm sure you will get used to it and it absorbs quickly.

I get a lot of hyper-pigmentation and redness from leftover pimples/acne and this has hands down reduced redness. I don't like putting things on my face when I breakout but I force myself to put this on even if it's a light layer and I always thank myself after lol because it reduces everything. Please give it a try and don't give up if you don't see results
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been the biggest fan of Korean skincare products since I started using them. They feel so good & gentle on my acne prone combination sensitive skin. My skin can get really irritated & dry if I use any harsh products. But I am always up for trying new products to make my skin feel better. I do get ocasssional acne & my biggest problem is acne scarring they just don't go away for months & months. So when I heard about this latest craze about snail products & what these products can do for your skin I was curious to try it.

Cosrx is a trusted brand so I went for their snail mucin essence. I use it after toner & serum before moisturiser in my morning & night aoncare routine. It feels little slimy but very light also my skin felt little greasy after I applied it but it does gets absorbed easily & left my skin feeling moisturized & hydrated. I bought it from Amazon.com I will decided whether to buy another bottle or not after I am done with this one or have atleast used it for 2 months & seen some results.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I started using this essence when I started seeing MAJOR results on my sister's skin. After being pregnant and having a baby, my skin has really been all over the place. My hormones are constantly changing and I've noticed these changes on my skin. When I was pregnant my skin was really dry, but I never broke out. After giving birth and breastfeeding I started to see more hydration but would get breakouts every other day. I inserted this essence into my skin routine because I was looking for a product that would moisturize my skin and also help with reducing the appearance of pigmentation from post-pregnancy blemishes. I noticed immediate results--my skin looks and feels hydrated, and I've found that my skin heals faster whenever I do experience breakouts. The pigmentation in my skin has reduced, but those results take time and don't happen overnight. I apply the serum every morning and evening before my moisturizer and after cleansing and toning my skin.
Chrissy R.
I’ve switched a majority of my skincare to Korean products and this is one of my favorites. It is very hydrating and not oily/ greasy. I have combination skin that is extremely sensitive and prone to breakouts. My skin is very reactive to many ingredients and this has not broken me out or caused any irritation. It absorbs very quickly even though the consistency is a little on thick side (a tad slimy as others have noted, but goes on so smooth). It is very refreshing and calms my skin. I’m using many snail products right now for hyper pigment and it’s too soon to tell results on that, but I love how this feels and will repurchase. I am using several Corsx products right now that I purchase from SokoGlam and have been pleased with everything. I highly recommend this essence and it’s very easy to incorporate into your existing beauty routine.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
If you have acne scaring or skin pigmentation this is the product for you to get rid that! I’ve been using this product for about a year and I’ve noticed that it dramatically reduces the time to getting rid of those pesky dark acne spots (gone in a week). My skin scars easily so this has been a lifesaver. It is a little weird to get used to in the beginning because the consistency is really sticky and not what you’d expect from an essence but it works and is also super moisturizing during the winter time.
I was also hesitant to use this product at first because I’ve read everywhere that either snail products make acne prone skin break out or really helps in not doing that and I’m happy to say it was the later for me!

A little also goes a long way for this product, I’m still on my first bottle after almost a year and have about a quarter left.
Vivian D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I was always hesitant on trying snail mucin because let's face it, it sounds a little frightening. But boy was I wrong. My skin LOVES this stuff and it's quickly become one of my holy grail items. I always apply it after I cleanse my face or whenever my skin needs a little pick me up. After applying I can visibly see a difference in my skin, it looks more rejuvenated and plump. The fine lines on my face has decreased as well. I love that it's so affordable because I've always wanted to invest in essence and Korean beauty but other brands like SK-II is so expensive. I'm glad I found CORSX. I will definitely be looking into other products from this brand, big fan.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
LOVE this essence! I use it morning and night, during the evening directly after cleansing and toning, and after my vitamin C serum in the morning. I apply it around the face and then pat it until it's been adsorbed into the skin. snail mucin claims to improve skin repair, hydration, brightness, and toning, and I really believe this product hits the mark with all of this! It contains 96% snail mucin! It does have a very unique texture, it is very sticky, almost slimy. BUT it does absorb quickly and does NOT feel that way once it's patted into the skin. It works well under my moisturizers and would totally recommend!

Angela K.
Sticky. Snail. Moisturizing. Firming. Honestly I never tried any snail products in the past and now I think I have fallen in love with them. This essence lives up to its name. It's very powerful and it will moisturize your face like no other essence could. My skin immediately feels protected and healthy the second I apply this product. If I could give it 10 stars I sure would.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I was hesitant to try this product because I thought putting snail mucin on my face was weird. CosRX Snail 96 Power Mucin Essence came very highly recommended from fellow skincare enthusiasts. I use this product mainly at night, but also during the day if needed. I apply this product after my serums and treatment products to lock in hydration. I apply two layers and then follow with my moisturizer. Since I started using this product, my skin feels more hydrated and healthier, but it also looks brighter and more even. I’ll repurchase this product when it runs out.
Michele L.
Astoria, NY
I've been using this product for a few months now, and I still have a pretty good amount of product left. For your entire face and neck, a dime sized pump will be more than enough. It's not too expensive, I don't believe I spent more than $20 on the container, and considering how long it's lasted, that's a steal.

I use this at night over my active (usually lactic acid), but under my nightly moisturizer, mainly when I'm feeling very dry. It helps keep my skin plump and the snail essence helps with healing breakouts and scarring.
Brittney F.
Does this feel sticky on the skin?
Lana M.
Does it work on combination skin?
Would this be better used before or after moisturizing?
Whitney B.
Rock Island, IL
Where would be the best place to buy this?
Bonnie L.
where can i buy this product??