COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Christina M.

BY COSRX

Formulated with 92% Snail Secretion Filtrate(Mucin), this cream helps naturally create the appealing glow of healthy skin.

The Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is a very nourishing and moisturizing cream that endows energy and beauty to the skin with its 92% pure snail secretion filtrate, gathered from living Korean snail. The cream is safe for usage on the skin, consisting of excellent skin-activation components that treat irritated skin and improve uneven skin tone. It’s suitable for all skin types. For best results, use with Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence.

HOW TO USE:

Gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area, after cleansing and toning. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.

INGREDIENTS:

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Arginine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Snail Secretion Filtrate 92%

Buy on iHerb*
Kristen Melissa M.
I absolutely love this product . I was never one for snail products until I met this product here . It is a little sticky but the benefits far out way the little bit of tackiness , plus it dries all the way down ! I apply this to my face and legs in the summer . It heals mosquito bites very quickly along with cutes / scrapes . It also makes my skin feel amazing after being in the sun . No matter how much sun protection I use I always feel like my skin is super dry after a day at the beach . So this is never just for my face , I enjoy the fact that this can be used on my whole body .
Janet I.
I was scared to use this because I saw that it had silicone in it. I struggle with clogged pores and silicone typically doesn’t work as well with my skin. However, it definitely made a huge texture difference in my skin. My skin was very dry due to cold weather, but this helped rehydrate my skin. It is a bit tacky though so i recommend using this at night time.
leti M.
Medina, TN
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! After years of trying to find anything to help my dehydrated skin, this is the only thing that has helped. It soaks in very nicely and makes my face feel extremely hydrated. My fave also feels plump as soon as I apply it. It has helped with my oily skin and doesn't break me out. Highly recommended!
alyssa e.
Van Nuys
This is one of my favorite creams (for anything) hands down! Even though I’m oily to combo, my skin is pretty sensitive to certain products.. especially creams. This didn’t make my skin react badly in any way. And it’s made my skin start to feel sooo soft and supple, too.
Michaela W.
This product saved my face, no joke. My skin was dehydrated, breaking out and red around the cheeks. once you get past the formula texture, it reset everything back to normal for me. If I ever forget this when I’m traveling, my skin immediately goes back to a mess!
Logan L.
Love this ulta hydrating moisturizer. Cosrx is one of my favorite brands and I’m always drawn to something with snail essence in it. This has a slightly stringy but light texture. It’s great for layering skin care. A must for my combo/dry skin
Lizette S.
Lawndale
Purchased this product back in march and it is now july and I still have a tiny bit left. I enjoyed this product however I did have days where it just wasn't hydrating enough for my skin. my skin is more on the dry side and I would have to apply a good thick layer to get it moisturized. I have noticed my skin is more even. you do get a generous amount of product which is a plus.
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
Holy grail moisturizer. I am on my fourth jar. This is the only cream I have tried that does not break out my oily skin and keeps me hydrated but not overly greasy. There is really nothing like it, it has a deeply hydrating but light gel texture that is just splendid
Ahndrea L.
Allen, TX
After initial uses of this cream, my skin was noticeably hydrated in the morning. The effect wore off after week 3 or so; maybe my skin has built a tolerance to it, but it’s not as effective. Fair warning: it’s a pretty sticky cream so be careful of your bedding.
Gina A.
This has an ingredient in it that my skin is particularly sensitive to (it makes me break out) but there’s no telling which ingredient exactly it is! Otherwise I like the idea of this product-I’m totally onboard with the snail goo trend!