BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOSRX
Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream

Formulated with 92% Snail Secretion Filtrate(Mucin), this cream helps naturally create the appealing glow of healthy skin.

The Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is a very nourishing and moisturizing cream that endows energy and beauty to the skin with its 92% pure snail secretion filtrate, gathered from living Korean snail. The cream is safe for usage on the skin, consisting of excellent skin-activation components that treat irritated skin and improve uneven skin tone. It’s suitable for all skin types. For best results, use with Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence.

HOW TO USE:

Gently apply a proper amount of the cream to face, avoiding the eye and mouth area, after cleansing and toning. Tap the area where the cream was applied gently in order for it to be absorbed along the skin texture.

INGREDIENTS:

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Arginine, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Snail Secretion Filtrate 92%

So is this used as a normal moisturiser? Does it work well with the snail essence ?
Do you need the Power Essence? Have you tried it with and without the Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence? Did it make a difference?
How moisturizing is this? Does it make sense to use with other snail products (their essence for example)?
Start your review of COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kristie F.
Vienna, VA
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Kristie F.
Just started using this a few days ago. My skin definitely feels softer and I can tell that the product is being absorbed well. Still determining long term improvements, but so far I love it. Would definitely recommend to those curious about the Korean skin care program.
Christine L.
Torrance, CA
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This moisturizer is a dewy girl's dream! Even though I like to look dewy, I also have combo oily skin, so I don't want to end up looking greasy. This moisturizer if perfect for making my skin look dewy without adding any oils. It's quite viscous and runny for a moisturizer, but it easily melts into my skin, and it still feels moisturizing because of the snail mucin. I prefer using it in the day time. It's great for layering underneath sunscreen. It also works great under makeup. It feels a little too lightweight to use during winter nights though. If I do use this at night, I will use it in the summer time or apply an oil on top.
Celeste G.
Tampa
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Celeste G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product especially used with the other CozRx Snail 92 products. I even use on dry patches of skin on my body and it’s awesome. I’ve been using all of these products in this line for months and can really see a difference in my skin. It’s more hydrated, glowy, and smooth.
Emily D.
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Emily D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Rich hydrating cream. Great for a nighttime moisturizer. Works well for sensitive skin and great price point
Molly H.
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Molly H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is truly a holy grail product in my skincare routine. Not only is it an incredible moisturizer, but has other beneficial ingredients to help with skin barrier repair so my skin feels completely new and baby-soft after using it. I tend to use this as my night time moisturizer, or on top of an additional moisturizer if my skin is feeling incredibly dry or irritated. Not only do I wake up feeling soft and hydrated, but my skin has improved texture and brightness for days afterwards. Some people do complain about the consistency, but it doesn't bother me and I can use only a tiny bit to spread over my entire face. I hope CosRX keeps making this product for years into the future because I don't think I'll be the same without it!!
Gabby H.
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Gabby H.
I really wanted to love this product because of how much I love Cosrx Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence sooo much (literally HG’s of HG’s) I really thought this would be similar but just a thicker long lasting version of that ^^^. But I was wrong. It is very gooey, which I had all expectations that it was going to be, very thick, not very spreadable…. And not moisturizing at all, actually drying (i think). Reasoning I am giving it 2 stars is because the price point & because it might be good for your skin type!! But not mine. I also am not all the way through the product, and I am also in the process of testing a new moisturizer along with this moisturizer so I don’t know if i’m getting negative results from this product or the new moisturizer, I will update review once I single one out. For now I don’t recommend for extremely dry sensitive acne prone skin. COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this moisturizer so far it seems to help hydrate and soften the skin quite a bit. I did deduct 1 star because of how sticky it is and it makes the skin feel unclean but for what it is I honestly can not fault the product or brand because it is snail secretions and well that is slimey but with such great healing and skincare helpers. I personally don't mind the feel but wanted to make sure and touch on that because some people may not be ok with that feeling. Overall amazing Product with Such Amazing healing and skincare benefits. I would definitely recommend this product 👌
Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
Los Angeles, CA
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Ulziisaikhan 99271772 B.
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is affordable and value size cream for combo or oily skin type. I am using it with COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. It has a hyperpigmentation fading effect and so light and easy to apply on the skin. I would recommend it for combo or oily skin type.
Ankita R.
Sacramento, CA
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Ankita R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cream is tricky as it works but one needs to be patient. It's slimy and sticky. I usually use it at night or before applying makeup as it helps to keep skin hydrated. I have seen some promising results against acne marks and texture of skin. Feels like nourished cream. It's inexpensive and gives good results.COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream
Caroline G.
Milwaukee, WI
COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream uploaded by Caroline G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream is made up of 92% snail mucin, which explains why the texture is so sticky and gooey! It also has hyaluronic acid which provides extra hydration that goes deep to keep the skin healthy and supple. ⁣ This cream is supposed to help reduce redness and support a healthy skin barrier. It’s also formulated to maintain the skin’s elasticity. ⁣ The texture of this cream definitely takes some getting used to, but once you get past that then this is really enjoyable. This cream is lightweight and sinks into the skin easily. I noticed it did a pretty job keeping my dry skin moisturized throughout the day! ⁣ ❌ I won’t be repurchasing this cream because it’s not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It was really fun to use, though, and I am looking forward to trying more from COSRX!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie F.
State College, PA
il y a un an
Harper W. il y a un an
I use both. I have oily skin & neither of them are heavy. Both are amazingly moisturizing.
Mary K.
Hopkins, MN
il y a un an
Victoria G. il y a 5 mois
The snail mucin cream will absolutely be a godsend for your skin if it is dehydrated and sensitive. Good luck and let us know how it went :)