BY COSRX #5 in Acne Treatments

Finally, an acne treatment that treats acne for what it really is, an infected wound. These little pimple patches are an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits disappear by morning.

The thin clear hydrocolloid patch feels similar to a hydrogel sheet mask in texture, adhering your skin strongly. It'll stay on through showering and washing! It treats breakouts by eliminating infection and bacteria, which is what causes them in the first place. It's able to breakdown debris from blackheads and absorb gunk from whiteheads overnight, so you won't experience a harsh dry patch from using this. It even helps flatten and heal cystic acne faster!

With three differently sized patches in a pack, you can choose which one will cover your bases.

Ingredients: Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane

Usage:

Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat. Don't apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin.

Choose a patch sized to do the job and stick it on the zits you want to zap. Now go to bed!

Remove in the morning and you'll find that it may have turned white as it absorbs the blemish.

Buy on ULTA
Jade B.
Durham, NC
What does literally everyone want out of skincare, that's almost impossible to actually get? A magic pill that miraculously fixes (insert issue here), double time! Well, these hydrocolloid pimple patches DELIVER in a serious way. Cavets? They're not for cystic acne, they're not for blackheads, they are specifically for nasty white head, pus filled pimples that need to be drained of the *shudder* exudate....such an appropriately gross word for it! After cleaning your face, just slap one of these bbs on (you get two sheets with various sizes depending on what you need) and wear it overnight. Or, whatever, you could wear it during the day, it's your face! And they're totally see through, so unless someone is really staring at you, they're not really immediately noticeable. Over the course of however many hours you have it on, it sucks out all the nasty and flattens out that angry, inflamed pimple and when you peel it off, just throw that shtuff away! It's perfect for last minute, oh crap I have a date slash interview slash presentation TOMORROW emergencies. Keep some of these on hand at all times, for real.
Rachel F.
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite product from CosRX. I have always been a huge k-beauty fan and I tried this product after a recommendation and it is now a staple in my skincare routine. As someone who suffers from cystic acne, these patches do wonders to retrieve excess sebum and bacteria from cysts which in turn shrinks the cyst. I do not have a zit last for more than two days with these patches! These patches use the ingredients that are used to remove infections from wounds, which means that these pimple patches are tough on all kinds of acne. They are super easy to use & I highly recommend these for anyone with acne. I recommend buying them from a known k-beauty supplier because some sites sell knock-offs of these and they are (obviously) not high quality like the real CosRX acne pimple patches!
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
These are shockingly good. I mean, like, shockingly. Both my husband and I are addicted to these. Patches like this are used in medicine (I'm a nurse) for wounds, are usually algae based, and work by pulling out infection and excess fluids. Well, some genius Korean company decided to take those same patches and basically punch holes in them to be used on pimples. I leave these on a spot overnight and they definitely work by decreasing the size of the pimple. I have yet to have any 'miracles', as in I had one and woke up and it was gone, but they reduce them but at least half overnight and speed up healing.
They are not so sticky that they will pull of your self tanner or leave any marks, they are very gentle. I'm a big believer of these and will never not have them in the house. I bought these on Amazon for less than $5- what a steal for clear skin!
Caitlin W.
These are amazing! I get them from Amazon for $5 and they're the most satisfying things to put on my acne when I have it. I used to get hormonal cystic acne before I switched birth controls, and these helped even the worst cysts drain quickly. My problem would be that nothing could get under the skin to drain the cyst, and even if I was able to drain some of it, it would fill back up or I wouldn't get enough out. What I do (this is gonna be gross) is make sure there is a way out of the pimple, somewhere for the gunk inside to go. So like I may squeeze lightly or break the skin with a sterilized safety pin, then I'd put one of these patches right on it and leave it for at least 5 or 6 hours, usually overnight. By the next morning, the cyst would be noticeably smaller and there would be a ton of stuff on the little circle. Sometimes I'd even have to use two in one day on the same pimple because they were so big and these drained them. They don't always heal the skin, but they absolutely drain all the gross stuff out of your acne so that you no longer feel like you've got a painful volcano on your face. I've reordered these several times, I always keep them around.
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
people of Influenster.... THIS IS THE GOAT (greatest of all time) PRODUCT. I swear by these little dots. I have horrible cystic acne (seriously on medicine for it) and am used to having horrible painful deep pimples showing up on my chin and forehead. I recently found out about pimple dots. I tried a few other (expensive) brands but NOTHING works like these little guys. I bought a pack of 10 pouches for about $23 on amazon prime and immediately put them all over my face. I was amazed and disgusted at the result just 4 hours later. Small pimples were gone and larger ones shrunk and the dots themselves showed the “dirt” that was pulled out of my skin. Even the painful deep pimples got smaller. Now that my skin is more under control, I use these dots as a preventative measure. I apply them to my problem areas and am amazed by how much is sucked out on these dots overnight. The longer you leave them on, the better. I’ve used them anywhere I’ve had a pimple and have the same result. I’m obsessed. They also do not irritate my sensitive skin. For anyone interested, feel free to ask questions! I definitely recommend giving these a try! They are better (and less expensive) than any spot treatment I have ever used.
alessia s.
Long Island
This little pouch of pimple-fighting magic changed my damn life. I have superdry skin, so when I break out, it's normally the result of a product that didn't react well with my skin or because of my monthly dues with Mother Nature. Either way, when I get a pimple, it's normally big, white, and not cute — enter COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patches (which are only $5!!). I pop one of these babies (which come in three different sizes) on my pimple overnight, and by morning, the area is soothed and the pimple is usually completely gone or small enough I can cover it with makeup easily. The patch itself is covered in all the gross stuff that would have come out had I popped the pimple myself — but without the negative effects of squeezing. Bless you, COSRX
Julia A.
Allston, MA
These little patches seriously work. I’d always used products more similar to the Mario Badescu drying lotion, but found it difficult to travel with and, well, drying. I decided to give these a try and they’re incredibly convenient. I don’t know how they work, but they’re very effective. Especially for those deep-under-the-skin type zits, they’re amazing. I put a patch over zits/whiteheads after washing my face and then sleep with them on. By the next morning, all the white gunk has been pulled out of my skin and onto the patch. It tends to still leave a little redness where the zit was, but it reduces the bump mostly or entirely. Not only do they work so well, but they’re so easy to travel with. I can not recommend these enough.
Sammie M.
Amazing product that everyone should invest in!! They truly reduce and remove any acne or blemish that arises on ur face!! These patches come in multiple sizes which is great for those little white heads all the way to those nasty painful under the skin joints. Just place on the pimple and go to sleep and u will awake to the patch having changed color bc it soaked up all the nastiness!! Pimples that would have lasted weeks are only around for a few days! Some blemishes that are really stubborn I will extract, dry out with witch hazel and then apply this patch to soak up any unwanted leftovers that might be hanging around in my pores. ONE PACK IS ONLY $6!!!! They work just as well as the PEACE OUT acne dots but they’re WAYY cheaper. I buy 5 packs at a time and could never again be without them in my life
Tiffany B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I experimented with these on a few different types of acne on my face: one that was just barely a Whitehead, one right under the surface of the skin and a very deep cystic acne spot. Before getting into how the patches worked, I want to mention that these things stayed on SO well! I'm a rough sleeper. I roll around, mash my face into the pillow, and at one point scratched right where a patch was before remembering it was there, and they all remained exactly where I placed them. The next morning on the newly sprouted Whitehead: the Whitehead was much larger and obviously drawn up to the surface more. There was quite a bit of gunk on the patch, but the spot was still there. I'm wondering if this would have worked better had I popped it first. Secondly the pimple right under the surface was brought to a head, and this patch had a little less gunk, but had still done something. On the cyst not much of a difference was made... And there was a teeny bit of stuff on the patch that I think was just some dead skin it had peeled up.

Overall, these things definitely shorten the lifespan of my acne. If you've got agressive, all over acne (like myself) I don't think these are the best investment as you'd be going through them quickly. But for here and there pimples, these work like a charm. Plus, they're cheap.
Michelle K.
I don't normally get pimples but a while ago I got slammed by hormonal acne that lasted for a horrible month. Not wanting to repeat the experience, I bought these patches on Amazon just in case. It was a little bit of trial and error - I stuck one of the patches on a reddened area of my cheek but it did nothing, and I didn't end up having a pimple there. But the three other times I tried it out it was a raging success with my skin clearing up in the affected area and the stickers coming off with some gross stuff it sucked out of my skin. It's really effective, just make sure it's going somewhere you're actually getting a zit.
Stephanie H.
Trinity
I have never heard of these before. Where do you buy them? Thanks. 😀❤️💄
Kaimyn O.
Snohomish, WA
How does it work?
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
Where can I get these ? (I'm from Canada - saskatchewan )
Ariel b.
Crestview , FL
Do these actually work ?
Nicole S.
Can you apply makeup on over them or is it more for overnight?