Do you use pimple patches? Which ones are your favourite?

6 answers

My favorite are the mighty patch
il y a 2 mois
I love using the COSRX ones at night because they’re on the thicker side and I like Hero Cosmetic’s OG mighty patches for the day time because they’re more thin and invisible!
il y a 2 mois
I’ve them and have tried every brand I’ve come across! TL;DR: pimple patches *do* work, some brands better than others. There are various drawbacks (price, the “stick” factor, how thick or comfortable the patches are) that will probably influence individual favorites💖 My favorite is actually PEACE OUT Pore Treatment Strips ; I cut each strip into 10-12 square patches to make it a cost-effective purchase. PEACE OUT Acne Healing Dots are great, too! I just run through them too quickly as I always cover any emerging spots to keep myself from picking🙈 Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Invisible are my next favorite (especially for day), though they don’t stick as well as Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch - The Original (which are thick like COSRX Pimple Patch Set and don’t stick quite as well for me, especially over skincare). [product:cosrx-acne-pimple-master-patch] do work to absorb exudate and are one of the most cost-effective options—especially when purchased from YesStyle or other importer (~$2USD/ea). For accessibility in a pinch, Peach and Lily’s lower price brand peach slices Acne Spot Dots Facial Treatment - 30 Patches are $2-5USD and available at Ulta (though they will only stick on clean, dry skin and tend to leave residue on my face).
il y a 2 mois
I use my SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Clear Up Patches once in a blue moon, and they definitely help me to avoid picking, popping, and contaminating my breakouts.
il y a 2 mois
Yes! They are amazing! Where were these when I was a teenager?! I have used Nexcare and Mighty Patch... both are great and inexpensive. Love them...they really work!
Do these actually work?