COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch

Finally, an acne treatment that treats acne for what it really is, an infected wound. These little pimple patches are an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits disappear by morning.

The thin clear hydrocolloid patch feels similar to a hydrogel sheet mask in texture, adhering your skin strongly. It'll stay on through showering and washing! It treats breakouts by eliminating infection and bacteria, which is what causes them in the first place. It's able to breakdown debris from blackheads and absorb gunk from whiteheads overnight, so you won't experience a harsh dry patch from using this. It even helps flatten and heal cystic acne faster!

With three differently sized patches in a pack, you can choose which one will cover your bases.

Ingredients: Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane

Usage:

Wash and dry the targeted area you want to treat. Don't apply any skin treatments or moisturizers between the patch and your skin.

Choose a patch sized to do the job and stick it on the zits you want to zap. Now go to bed!

Remove in the morning and you'll find that it may have turned white as it absorbs the blemish.

What’s a good moisturizer for dry skin?
WhhIch acne dots are the best?
do these really work?
Start your review of COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Isbel C.
Hialeah, FL
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Isbel C.
I really enjoyed trying out this product it did not dry out my skin I would like to purchase again soon
Briana A.
Beardstown, IL
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Briana A.
These are really nice pimple patches. This was the first time I’d used a product like this, so nothing to compare it to. They stayed on my face until I removed them myself, so it doesn’t seem like you need to worry about them falling off, and can wear them as long as necessary. I wore mine for about 10 hours and took it off myself. They are not noticeable on the face. I think you could wear them out and about without having to worry about getting weird looks. When I removed mine, the pimple wasn’t totally gone, but it was significantly flattened and less red, and ended up going away completely in about 1-2 days after use. Will definitely continue to use!
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Zoia S.
I enjoyed using these patches for acne that sometimes appears on my face. Dries quickly and relieves inflammation. I'm glad!
Jessica B.
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Jessica B.
This patch works really good I love how they come in different sizes for the different pimples the product wasn't harsh it pulls dirt out of your skin I definitely would recommend for those quick days you need to get rid of your pimples or just downsize them.
Prema N.
Morrisville, NC
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Prema N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite pimple patch so far! I love to put them on at night right before sleeping (so I don't move my face too much). It really does get the gunk out most of the time! I love the different sizes that comes in the package so you can adjust depending on the acne. It is also not very visible, hoe many can you see on my face in the picture? (It isn't filtered or edited)the answer in three, two, one..... there are five of them on my face!
Steffani S.
Destin, FL
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Steffani S.
After receiving this product from Influenster and COSRX for free here is my honest review. I love it! Super simple application, you just make sure your face is clean and dry and place it over the problem area. I slept with mine on over night and boom in the morning my troubles were gone. Only mild redness from where the acne spot was but this patch was able to suck all the impurities out and left me with a nice smooth clean face! #pimplepatch #ReviewersChoiceVoxbox #contest #complimentary @cosrx @Influenster
Labiqa M.
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Labiqa M.
This product wasn’t bad and I love the idea of it but for me personally, it didn’t work as well as I had hoped. The patches only did the job about half the time. However, I don’t breakout often so I also haven’t used it too much. Will it be my holy grail product for acne? No but do I still think it has potential? Definitely.
Dalia E.
Highland Park, NJ
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Dalia E.
I received these products for free from Influenster and the brand in exchange for my honest review. I only started using the patches for about 5 days and noticed a difference right away. I would buy them again because they work really great and not noticeable. I left the house a couple of times wearing them, the face mask keep them cover. reduces the size of the pimples in 3 days for me, and gone within 5 days. leaves your skin looking flawless, no scars. ❤🕊❤
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Kyndra B.
Super easy to use and it actually works! It took care of my acne with ease. I have sensitive skin and I had no irritation from this product. I highly recommend!
Naty E.
Charlotte, NC
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch uploaded by Naty E.
This patches really work! it reduced the inflation and redness over night. it help the pimples heal faster without over drying my skin.

282 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sundus A.
il y a 9 jours
Sarah G. il y a 9 jours
Ive never had that happen before but i would deff stop using them! Usually bleeding means all the yucky is out but that shouldn’t happen with patches..only with popping them yourself..