BY COSRX #2 in Acne Treatments

Protects wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains humidity of skin to prevent further breakouts. Hydrocolloid type

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse the area around problem spot.
  • Select a bigger size patch than the problem spot and attach the patch to the spot.

KEY

• Acts as a protective cover
  • Absorbs pus and oil

• Please, where can i get this? i'm from morocco1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
people of Influenster.... THIS IS THE GOAT (greatest of all time) PRODUCT. I swear by these little dots. I have horrible cystic acne (seriously on medicine for it) and am used to having horrible painful deep pimples showing up on my chin and forehead. I recently found out about pimple dots. I tried a few other (expensive) brands but NOTHING works like these little guys. I bought a pack of 10 pouches for about $23 on amazon prime and immediately put them all over my face. I was amazed and disgusted at the result just 4 hours later. Small pimples were gone and larger ones shrunk and the dots themselves showed the “dirt” that was pulled out of my skin. Even the painful deep pimples got smaller. Now that my skin is more under control, I use these dots as a preventative measure. I apply them to my problem areas and am amazed by how much is sucked out on these dots overnight. The longer you leave them on, the better. I’ve used them anywhere I’ve had a pimple and have the same result. I’m obsessed. They also do not irritate my sensitive skin. For anyone interested, feel free to ask questions! I definitely recommend giving these a try! They are better (and less expensive) than any spot treatment I have ever used.
Caitlin W.
These are amazing! I get them from Amazon for $5 and they're the most satisfying things to put on my acne when I have it. I used to get hormonal cystic acne before I switched birth controls, and these helped even the worst cysts drain quickly. My problem would be that nothing could get under the skin to drain the cyst, and even if I was able to drain some of it, it would fill back up or I wouldn't get enough out. What I do (this is gonna be gross) is make sure there is a way out of the pimple, somewhere for the gunk inside to go. So like I may squeeze lightly or break the skin with a sterilized safety pin, then I'd put one of these patches right on it and leave it for at least 5 or 6 hours, usually overnight. By the next morning, the cyst would be noticeably smaller and there would be a ton of stuff on the little circle. Sometimes I'd even have to use two in one day on the same pimple because they were so big and these drained them. They don't always heal the skin, but they absolutely drain all the gross stuff out of your acne so that you no longer feel like you've got a painful volcano on your face. I've reordered these several times, I always keep them around.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
[product:cosrx-acne-pimple-master-patch] Cystic is something that I recently developed in my 30s. As someone never had acne or bad breakouts, I am not used to having skin that continues to get painful, huge, swollen zits under my skin. After trying numerous products and items while not trying to go to the doctor, I figured for the price, l would take my chances and give these a try, and wow am I glad that I did. These little circular clear skin stickers really do work, and they stay on securely until you peel or wash your face. I can even apply these and put my night lotion, and they still stay put. When you pull them off, you can even see where the medicine on these tabs have secreted. The best part, it heals the redness, scarring, and painful bump.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These patches were referred to me by my curology provider which is a dermatologist prescribing assistant. It is also on their website to use this or another brand or you can also use a colloidal bandage and cut it for the size that you need to cover is it. What it does is you puncture a pimple when it has a head on it, some people say you don't need to puncture it though, and you put this bandage on over it which is clear and you pretty much can't notice it if you need to go out to the store no one will see it since it is clear. And what it does is it sucks the infection out of the zip it and also contains the bacteria so you can throw the patch away after you see it gets white inside of it. They are very handy to help pimples go away faster and not spread the infection because I think all of us have touched a pimple and then touched her face afterwards and gotten another pimple where we touched.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
These little buggers are pretty magical. I tried them for the first time on a few of the pesky, deeper pimples (that I thought I had under control, but I could just never get them fully out), and when I woke up this morning, all but one had completely extracted! The big guy on my cheek WAS reduced, and pulled enough to the surface so I could physically extract the rest of the gunk. I'm so impressed! I bought a small pouch of 24 patches (they come in varying sizes) for a few dollars on @amazon, and I'm seriously thinking about buying more. These are so much easier to use than a messy spot treatment Cream, they stayed adhered to my face all night, and pulled off easily and didn't leave any residue. I just love it when I find new skincare to love...especially if it helps me finally get rid of some deep down gunk in my face!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I saw them on Amazon while I was looking for acne treatment products & thought even if they don't do anything for my acne, atleats I won't be touching my cystic acne/pimples & it will prevent my acne from rubbing agaijst my pillows which at time is quiet painful & messy. So, I ordered these & not only they covered my acne but when I woke up in the morning after applying them overnight, my redness was gone also it removes all the gunk from the pimple which helps in fast healing.

They are easy to apply & stay put until & unless removed.

I have started applying to my small acne as well as they help in reducing the redness & pain.

I absolutely love these & will be ordering then over & over again.

I highly recommend these acne/pimple patches.
Michelle K.
I don't normally get pimples but a while ago I got slammed by hormonal acne that lasted for a horrible month. Not wanting to repeat the experience, I bought these patches on Amazon just in case. It was a little bit of trial and error - I stuck one of the patches on a reddened area of my cheek but it did nothing, and I didn't end up having a pimple there. But the three other times I tried it out it was a raging success with my skin clearing up in the affected area and the stickers coming off with some gross stuff it sucked out of my skin. It's really effective, just make sure it's going somewhere you're actually getting a zit.
Michelle G.
This is a product I have ordered through Amazon twice and will absolutely continue to order it in the future. I get a a singular blemish here and there on a monthly basis--no acne. I do not like to overly aggravate my blemishes by touching them, rubbing them, or popping them. I have found that these patches have been extremely useful once they are at the whitehead stage. Prior to that point, these are not particularly helpful because they do not have a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid component. In fact, these are not necessarily for the purpose of treating the acne per se. I have found that by using an acne cream or gel on the blemish first to draw the impurities to the surface works best (Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10). Once it gets to the point of a whitehead, I will place a patch on the blemish before bed and in the morning, all of the impurities have been drawn to the patch and my skin will look fantastic--far better than if I had popped the pimple or touched it in excess. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable so sleeping with this at night is no issue at all. Worth the buy!
Amie L.
LOVE. THIS. You all need to try this product!! I've tried some spot treatments for pimples before, but nothing compares to this product. If I see a pimple coming in, instead of popping it (which is a no-no), I apply the little adhesive spots on that darn pimple. I usually use it at night and once morning comes, the pimple is reduced in size and redness. This product also does a great job healing the pimple too, if it already popped. It protects and helps speeds up the healing time. LOVE it so much, I'm going to buy some more! My husband is hooked on it too! ; D
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I saw these patches being advertised on Buzzfeed and was really curious, so I ordered a pack from Amazon. They exceeded my expectations! Any time I get a pimple I put one of these patches on at night, then remove in the morning. It's pretty satisfying seeing all the gunk that came out onto the patch! It also flattens the area. These are available on Ulta's website, but are a dollar cheaper and available through Prime on Amazon. The only downside is that you get a variety of sized patches, and personally I find I need more of the smaller sized patches.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have never heard of these before. Where do you buy them? Thanks. 😀❤️💄
Kaimyn O.
Snohomish, WA
How does it work?
Sadie E.
SK
Where can I get these ? (I'm from Canada - saskatchewan )
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
For everyone who's actually used this item , does it really work and how long does it take to show effectiveness?
Nicole S.
Can you apply makeup on over them or is it more for overnight?