BY COSRX #1 in Acne Treatments

Protects wounded or troubled area from getting worse and maintains humidity of skin to prevent further breakouts. Hydrocolloid type.

HOW TO USE:

1. Cleanse the area around problem spot.

2. Select a bigger size patch than the problem spot and attach the patch to the spot.

INGREDIENTS:

Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
Love this product, Skin These are astonishing! I get them from Amazon for $5 and they're the most fulfilling things to put on my skin break out when I have it. I used to get hormonal cystic skin break out before I exchanged conception preventions, and these leveled the most exceedingly awful growths deplete rapidly. My concern would be that nothing could get under the skin to deplete the pimple, and regardless of whether I could deplete some of it, it would top back off or I wouldn't get enough out. What I do (this is going to be gross) is ensure there is an exit from the pimple, some place for the gunk inside to go. So like I may press daintily or break the skin with a sanitized self locking pin, at that point I'd put one of these patches ideal on it and abandon it for no less than 5 or 6 hours, normally medium-term. By the following morning, the blister would be perceptibly littler and there would be a huge amount of stuff on the little circle. Some of the time I'd even need to utilize two of every multi day on a similar pimple since they were so enormous and these depleted them. They don't generally recuperate the skin, however they completely empty all the gross stuff from your skin break out with the goal that you never again feel like you have an agonizing fountain of liquid magma all over. I've reordered these few times, I generally keep them around.
Rachel F.
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite product from CosRX. I have always been a huge k-beauty fan and I tried this product after a recommendation and it is now a staple in my skincare routine. As someone who suffers from cystic acne, these patches do wonders to retrieve excess sebum and bacteria from cysts which in turn shrinks the cyst. I do not have a zit last for more than two days with these patches! These patches use the ingredients that are used to remove infections from wounds, which means that these pimple patches are tough on all kinds of acne. They are super easy to use & I highly recommend these for anyone with acne. I recommend buying them from a known k-beauty supplier because some sites sell knock-offs of these and they are (obviously) not high quality like the real CosRX acne pimple patches!
Melyssa M.
Milton Wisconsin
When you get those pesky hormonal breakouts like I do, these are my holy grail weapons to get rid of them. I buy them on style korean or jolse website which so far are the only cheap websites where you can get Korean skincare as well as cosmetic things. From time to time they have package deals where you save even more than just buying one. Each of these packages has 24 stickers which range in sizes to meet your needs. Unlike other patches I used which only help block bacteria from getting onto the acne which irritates it more, this patch actually sucks out the bad oils from the area. The patch at first is clear but when its done soaking up the bad oils it turns white and a tad bit puffy. A little gross but astonishing at the same time.  COSRX Acne Pimple Master PatchCOSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
Caitlin W.
These are amazing! I get them from Amazon for $5 and they're the most satisfying things to put on my acne when I have it. I used to get hormonal cystic acne before I switched birth controls, and these helped even the worst cysts drain quickly. My problem would be that nothing could get under the skin to drain the cyst, and even if I was able to drain some of it, it would fill back up or I wouldn't get enough out. What I do (this is gonna be gross) is make sure there is a way out of the pimple, somewhere for the gunk inside to go. So like I may squeeze lightly or break the skin with a sterilized safety pin, then I'd put one of these patches right on it and leave it for at least 5 or 6 hours, usually overnight. By the next morning, the cyst would be noticeably smaller and there would be a ton of stuff on the little circle. Sometimes I'd even have to use two in one day on the same pimple because they were so big and these drained them. They don't always heal the skin, but they absolutely drain all the gross stuff out of your acne so that you no longer feel like you've got a painful volcano on your face. I've reordered these several times, I always keep them around.
Tara L.
My mind is absolutely blown by these genius little acne stickers! I've tried other brands that were ok but they never seemed to stay in place through the night. These have a band-aid type of film and do NOT move!!! I LOVE that they come in 2 different sizes to cover only what you need and have a resealable package so they stay fresh. I've used them on whiteheads as well as cystic acne with fantastic results! They somehow bring all of the gunk from your pimple to the surface and absorb it by morning! They are so gentle and cost efficient! If you haven't tried them and you deal with acne then these are a MUST!!! I ran out to repurchase another pack the second I ran out and will have them stocked for emergencies from now on!! COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
people of Influenster.... THIS IS THE GOAT (greatest of all time) PRODUCT. I swear by these little dots. I have horrible cystic acne (seriously on medicine for it) and am used to having horrible painful deep pimples showing up on my chin and forehead. I recently found out about pimple dots. I tried a few other (expensive) brands but NOTHING works like these little guys. I bought a pack of 10 pouches for about $23 on amazon prime and immediately put them all over my face. I was amazed and disgusted at the result just 4 hours later. Small pimples were gone and larger ones shrunk and the dots themselves showed the “dirt” that was pulled out of my skin. Even the painful deep pimples got smaller. Now that my skin is more under control, I use these dots as a preventative measure. I apply them to my problem areas and am amazed by how much is sucked out on these dots overnight. The longer you leave them on, the better. I’ve used them anywhere I’ve had a pimple and have the same result. I’m obsessed. They also do not irritate my sensitive skin. For anyone interested, feel free to ask questions! I definitely recommend giving these a try! They are better (and less expensive) than any spot treatment I have ever used.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
These little patches seriously work. I’d always used products more similar to the Mario Badescu drying lotion, but found it difficult to travel with and, well, drying. I decided to give these a try and they’re incredibly convenient. I don’t know how they work, but they’re very effective. Especially for those deep-under-the-skin type zits, they’re amazing. I put a patch over zits/whiteheads after washing my face and then sleep with them on. By the next morning, all the white gunk has been pulled out of my skin and onto the patch. It tends to still leave a little redness where the zit was, but it reduces the bump mostly or entirely. Not only do they work so well, but they’re so easy to travel with. I can not recommend these enough.
Caroline K.
This is a miracle worker. From time to time I'll get a cyst-like pimple on my cheeks. I used to pop them and it turn into a whole mess of redness, scarring, more breakouts around the area. Now with these patches, I can avoid the whole crisis and continue on with my daily life without worrying that people will only see my pimple and not me.
All you have to do is slap a patch on over your spot at night before you go to bed, or even during the day, and ~6 hours later the sticker will have sucked up all the junk from inside your skin. I do recommend allowing your moisturizer to sink into your skin before putting on a patch to ensure that it sticks on properly.
winny c.
Works when your pimple is a bit to blow! Apply it before you sleep and the next day, it is significantly slower and it sucked out the nasty goop. However, you cannot apply any product under the patch before application. If you plan on applying your skincare like essence, serum, moisturizer, etc, you need to avoid the area you plan on applying the patch or else it won't stay on or be effective. I also work in a hospital so it applies translucent. You can see the patch but its not entirely noticeable. I like to wear it when I work in case germs get inside. The patch is also useful if you are applying makeup. You apply the patch then the make up which makes the make up application smooth.
Michelle K.
I don't normally get pimples but a while ago I got slammed by hormonal acne that lasted for a horrible month. Not wanting to repeat the experience, I bought these patches on Amazon just in case. It was a little bit of trial and error - I stuck one of the patches on a reddened area of my cheek but it did nothing, and I didn't end up having a pimple there. But the three other times I tried it out it was a raging success with my skin clearing up in the affected area and the stickers coming off with some gross stuff it sucked out of my skin. It's really effective, just make sure it's going somewhere you're actually getting a zit.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have never heard of these before. Where do you buy them? Thanks. 😀❤️💄
Kaimyn O.
Snohomish, WA
How does it work?
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Where can I get these ? (I'm from Canada - saskatchewan )
Nicole S.
Can you apply makeup on over them or is it more for overnight?
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
For everyone who's actually used this item , does it really work and how long does it take to show effectiveness?