Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCosori

Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes),

by Cosori

#6 in Deep Fryers

Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes),

I just got this as a gift and don't even know where to begin...help?
Start your review of Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes),!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use an air fryer every other day it seems, and just upgraded to this one so that I could do larger quantities. This was rated #1 on Amazon and I loooove it! Reheat pizza, make crispy frozen French fries, burritos, reheat fish and chips, you can even make Turkey burgers or bake cookies. My favorite discovery is that I can fit a whole Totinos pizza in the basket!! Haha.
Ashley D.
wiggins
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Ashley D.
I received this air fryer as a gift and i have really enjoyed it! It’s a great size for a family of 5. The ease of the front button controls have been great. The price wasn’t bad at all. I have had a tiny issue with a screw coming loose but the solution is to making sure they stay tightened. The best part is the design. The sleek white style goes well on the countertop and matches my cabinets.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Yessica N.
I am very happy with my buying the Air Fryer to make my food delicious and the best healthy. Estoy muy contento con haber comprado la Air Fryer para que mi comida sea deliciosa y saludable.
Emiliya M.
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Emiliya M.
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), My favorite kitchen helper.It was my Christmas present.I love it very much and use almost everyday.I cook here vegetables,chicken,pork ,shrimps and many other dishes.It also include a book with receipts .And connect with wi-if,so I can control it from my phone.
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this in the regular digital model (not wifi), but same size and all inner-workings are the same… absolutely love it and use it 5+ times per week. It saves time AND things come out better in it than the oven. It’s also easy enough for even my teenage son to use… thank goodness he can start cooking some stuff for himself now! 😆
A N.
Brooklyn, NY
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by A N.
I am obsessed! 🤩 I have been using this to make french fries, chicken nuggets, hashbrowns, puff pastries & so much more!
Beth L.
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Beth L.
Let me start off by saying this air fryer is close to perfect, especially if you only need to cook one food at a time. We literally use this every day in our house, whether it be to make our kids chicken nuggets or to cook steaks, chicken, fish, pork, vegetables or French fries. My favorite aspect of the air fryer is that it cooks food up nice and crispy faster than any other method of cooking is able to. You also don’t need to use much or any oil which makes your meal healthier. The only negatives I can think of is that this would be improved if it had two levels or baskets so that you could cook two different foods at the same time. Finally, don’t be careless like me and put the basket in the dishwasher on heated dry; as you can see in the photo the handle ended up getting warped by the heat. Overall I would give this air fryer 4.5 stars!
Janet B.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
It is my new go to during the hot weather.Also it cooks steaks,lamb chops and burgers perfectly
Katia W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cosori CS158-AF Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT+ (100 Recipes), uploaded by Katia W.
STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND BUY. THIS. AIR. FRYER! I was recommend this brand by a friend and bought the exact model they had, and boy, was I not disappointed! Imagine making crispy potstickers in 10 minutes without the added fat of traditional frying. Broiled zucchini discs in 12 minutes. Roasted cauliflower in 10... this makes it easy to make better dietary choices because everything is so easy and delicious! I even make small batches of 2-4 cookies and bake them up nice and crispy on the edges, soft on the inside in 8 minutes! No long preheating, no huge pans. And cleaning the basket is as easy as wiping it down! This one comes with a recipe book for all kinds of meals, appetizers, sides, etc including the sauces and all. My favorite thing is crunchy chicken wings- no deep fryer, no added fat, ready in 20 minutes!
Kalimah M.
Lithonia, GA
I absolutely love this air fryer! It has a very large container that I have fit up to four filets of salmon in at once. I also purchased this air fryer for my mom who says my younger brother uses it more than her and loves the wifi feature that connects to your phone to notify you when the food is done or ready to be shaken! No matter what I put in this air fryer it is always amazing. Whole meals like shrimp and broccoli all at once or quick snacks like marinara sticks for lunch it is guaranteed to satisfy!