Carley C.
Carley C.
BAYAMON

What is your least favorite thing or something that really irks you about the magazine?
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
April 3, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Too many advertisements
Emily S.
Emily S.
March 3, 2015, 8:08 p.m.
Wayyy too many ads! I feel as though there are more and more ads every time I get the magazine!
Elisha C.
Elisha C.
Dec. 9, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
I absolutely hate how many fashion ads they have in the magazine. Like half of the magazine is ads. Like don't get me wrong I like to see pics of clothing and perfume and stuff but come on people it's a little excessive if you ask me
Laura M.
Laura M.
Aug. 29, 2014, 11:48 a.m.
Their sex tips are absolutely ridiculous sometimes!
Kara E.
Kara E.
Aug. 19, 2014, 10:13 a.m.
Some of the "ways to please him" are ridiculous. I read them to my husband and he usually answers with, "Hell no! What guy likes that?!"
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
July 11, 2014, 12:43 p.m.
It definitely does seem to be geared toward single women! Never anything for committed or married women... Maybe that's why I feel I don't get so much out of it!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
July 9, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
I don't feel like I can read this magazine in public because of the naughty things it says on the outside cover. It can be embarassing sometimes lol
Mary C.
Mary C.
July 5, 2014, 12:32 p.m.
What I don't like is the fact that it seems to be geared towards single women.
Kim S.
Kim S.
July 3, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
It seems like it is full of the same thing every time there is nothing new.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
July 1, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
The pieces featured in the fashion section are a little pricey, especially for a college student
Erica S.
Erica S.
June 30, 2014, 10:50 p.m.
Overall it's gotten more and more shallow (or maybe I've just gotten older). I find it boring. Not a lot of substance.
Christina J.
Christina J.
June 28, 2014, 10:34 p.m.
How their "affordable" items really arn't affordable for the average person.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
June 23, 2014, 9:58 a.m.
I agree about the pleasing a man thing, I think they should add a mens article on how to please your woman!! C'mon Cosmo. We need some extra attention too!!
brittney p.
brittney p.
June 22, 2014, 11:53 p.m.
I agree with the others. All the art let on how to please a man get kind of old. And isn't really something women want to read about..
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
June 22, 2014, 2:19 p.m.
The way they constantly advertise "how to please you man" or "surprise him" like the other answer-ers said. It isn't empowering or liberating as a single, professional woman. I want more articles focusing on real problems and how to work through them in your 20s and 30s. Something more like HuffPost Women!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
June 20, 2014, 5:53 p.m.
The cover and "how to please a man" thing that is in EVERY month.
paige b.
paige b.
June 20, 2014, 9:59 a.m.
Yeah I agree its a lot on how to please men its kind of aggravating.
Alysha D.
Alysha D.
June 19, 2014, 6:40 p.m.
So many ads and I find some of the articles boring. I don't really care to read about work or money related articles. I would like to see more fashion and beauty inspiration. The crazy photo shop is also a downfall
Sheila P.
Sheila P.
June 19, 2014, 2:35 a.m.
It's literally advice on how to please a man. Always.
Kate R.
Kate R.
June 18, 2014, 3:42 p.m.
Being misled by what the cover says...i always expect to learn some great new thing and then the article itself is really disappointing
Lydia U.
Lydia U.
June 18, 2014, 1:39 a.m.
I hate how on one page Cosmo is crying for girls to accept themselves for who they are and love their bodies, and on the very next they have diet tips.
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
June 17, 2014, 1:47 p.m.
The expensive clothing! Average women buy this magazine! not all of us can afford a fanny pack for 500 bucks!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 17, 2014, 11:28 a.m.
More curvey woman!!!!
Casey M.
Casey M.
June 13, 2014, 6:09 p.m.
Unrealistic portrayals of women in more ways than one.
Jazmyne H.
Jazmyne H.
June 13, 2014, 6 p.m.
They need to feature more curvaceous women more frequently. Not everyone is a size six.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
June 13, 2014, 5:22 p.m.
Sometimes I feel like they portray the women to be unrealistic.
Margot P.
Margot P.
June 13, 2014, 12:29 p.m.
I don't like how they photoshop things. They give an unrealistic image of women.
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
June 10, 2014, 7:18 p.m.
Unrealistic portrayal of women.
Lelinda F.
Lelinda F.
June 10, 2014, 6:05 p.m.
Photo editing.
Cady D.
Cady D.
June 10, 2014, 2:21 p.m.
I agree with the girl that wrote before me. I feel like the tips are getting less and less creative. & not all focus needs to be on what we can do for the man. I'd like to see some self-happiness tips and some NEW, exciting material on relationship tips.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
June 10, 2014, 9:51 a.m.
My least favorite thing is that for at least the past 15 years, their "tips and tricks" are the same recycled stuff. I find that there's no ground breaking stories on "boudoir know-how" and, additionally, I find that it focuses more on who to keep men happy rather than focusing more on how to keep your own self happy.

Join Now