Cosmopolitan Magazine

• Who else loved looking through your moms Cosmo magazines ...6 Answers
  • How often do you read Cosmpolitan?67 Answers
Cosmopolitan  Magazine
Cosmopolitan Magazine
  • "Really love this magazine been getting them every month for free and i absolutely love the section where you now the latest beauty trends !" in 202 reviews
  • "It's no Ms. Magazine, but it's good for the woman who wants a healthy variety of pop culture, beauty tips, and social issues. " in 84 reviews
  • "Even though their appears to be more ads with every issue and less celebrity gossip, this is still a must grab every time I travel." in 81 reviews
  • "This is the one and only magazine that I look forward to getting every month, and the only one I would probably ever consider subscribing too. " in 69 reviews
  • "I love these magazines they tell you it's new and all different kinds of cool things I really enjoy reading them a while but I really enjoyed meeting them and I recommend them to anybody" in 69 reviews
Lea N.
New York, New York
From fashion, beauty, love life, sex, to finances it pretty much covers almost everything! I LOVE the confessions in the first few pages because they are just too funny and unbelievable 😂 I really do enjoy reading about sexuality because I feel like it’s such a taboo still.

I love how they’re more feminist now but the whole gender binary thing like they have pages about the male brain or male vocabulary or whatever ... and it’s just weird to me.

I also find the corny quizzes in the back to be over the top. Do people actually enjoy those?
Shivani P.
Despite the fact that this magazine isn’t family friendly, it is one of my favorite magazines to keep an eye out for.
I love how each magazine in my subscription comes with a very useful sample that almost always is great quality. The magazine also provides a lot of useful information and is perfect for a girl in her 20s that can relate to the topics covered, such as health and wellness, fashion, and beauty.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE!!!! Cosmo!!! I love the articles and the beauty reviews and just everything about cosmo!!! I have been a subscriber for years! There are so many deals you can get to get a subscription for a good price! You end up paying less when you subscribe!

Or you can pick up one each week at the store (; either way! It’s a great read 🌸🦄🌟💕
Annalee G.
I love Cosmo Magazine. It keeps you updated on all the celebrity life and what is trendy. It also gives a lot of advice to girls like me. I love reading the snapchat Cosmopolitan snaps. They’re so funny and helpful. I recommend to people with a young soul. (Ages 16+). If you haven’t read Cosmopolitan Magazine, you’re missing out!
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Cosmopolitan Magazine it is a great magazine if you want to know about sex and new products. I subscribed for this magazine to know more about new products in the market and i must say it did a pretty good job. It does have a lot of room for improvement with regards to content as it gets repetetive most of the times
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I remember reading this magazine since I was back in high school (probably started way too young, but my aunt also got me started on waxing my eyebrows when I was 10 years old, so you can’t really blame me for being curious back then, lol). It’s not my #1 magazine now like it used to be, but it is still always a fun, light-hearted read. I believe I still have an active subscription that’ll probably be due for renewal soon.
Rose T.
Very interesting and fun to read, I know for the most part that this magazine is up to date and grasps your attention right away.  In general, I would give Cosmopolitan an 8/ 10 due to their interesting advice and helpful suggestions that overall make my life a lot easier. :)
Lesly S.
I love this magazine every time I can I buy them , it' really interesting the life about, the people that come see in it ,I read it every month , and every time I can ,my favorite part is that I get to know more about the people that comes in it ,I recommend it to read it
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I just received my first issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine in the mail a few days ago. I am in LOVE! AWESOME sample spreads of the latest perfume, updated fashion tips and tricks, makeup advice, and hot bedroom advice and secrets. So happy I subscribed to this magazine.
Allison S.
I always loved Cosmo in my late teen years. It has a great mix of beauty and fashion trends, health and wellness and just interesting and funny things to read that were easy to relate to. I haven’t read one of the magazines in awhile. They are my go-to when I’m traveling.
Blanca C.
Do you have a subscription or do you just buy them at the store when they seem interesting?
Connie F.
Los Angeles, CA
How often do you read Cosmpolitan?
Jessica M.
Fall River, MA
Is it worth the money to buy?
Marie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Are you subscribe to this magazine?
Kari S.
Dequincy, LA
Does your boyfriend think you're crazy when you try to perform the Cosmo "sex tips"?

Cosmopolitan  Magazine