Cosmopolitan Magazine

Tangible magazine or digital magazine?
Does anyone still buy paper magazines or do you hit up their website instead? Cosmopolitan Magazine
Start your review of Cosmopolitan Magazine!
Product Highlights
Really love this magazine been getting them every month for free and i absolutely love the section where you now the latest beauty trends !in reviews
It's no Ms. Magazine, but it's good for the woman who wants a healthy variety of pop culture, beauty tips, and social issues. in reviews
Even though their appears to be more ads with every issue and less celebrity gossip, this is still a must grab every time I travel.in reviews
I love these magazines they tell you it's new and all different kinds of cool things I really enjoy reading them a while but I really enjoyed meeting them and I recommend them to anybodyin reviews
This is the one and only magazine that I look forward to getting every month, and the only one I would probably ever consider subscribing too. in reviews
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Angel H.
I think this is one of the only fashion/beauty/women magazine in print now. I’ve always loved cosmo. Some months aren’t too good but none of the months are terrible. I subscribe and receive it monthly. If you like to actually read a magazine instead of things on your phone then I highly recommend.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Andrea M.
Cosmopolitan Magazine is one of my favorite magazines of all time!! I love all the content. They truly produce the best fashion editorials. Flipping through it's pages you see there are so many great articles about relevant topics!! I can't wait to get mine every month!!
Meghan N.
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Meghan N.
Cosmo is my favorite magazine ever. I used to read my mother's when I was younger and then I would buy them at the store. I was so excited whenever I would see a new issue come out....especially if it had one of my favorite celebrities on the cover. I cant believe places like walmart have pulled it from the shelves!!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Rena B.
I just really enjoy reading my cosmopolitan to stay update on the fashion trends and health and fitness!!!
Brandy N.
Bookworm Expert Level 6
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Brandy N.
Cosmopolitan is a great magazine. They cover lots of stuff. There have you first, celeb, fashion, beauty, life, food, astrology, features and lust sections. I read it monthly and I have been for years. I will continue to subscribe and I definitely recommend it. Cosmopolitan Magazine
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
Great magazine for advice on sex, beauty, fashion, health, and men! I love the interviews & articles! I'd say meant for 18+.. 😉
Cherelle C.
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by Cherelle C.
I give this magazine 5 stars. I used to read the teen version back on highschool but have since then moved up lol I like that they put coupons in then every now and then for beauty and personal care. Also fragrance pages too. I would recommend reading it for tips and tricks .
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love Cosmo magazines, they usually have perfume and Cologne samples inside and occasionally even makeup and other beauty products inside to test. I love that they provide a lot of ads it helps me discover new and different products that are out there to consider. it's always fun to grab a few magazines and relax after a stressful day and I would say that cosmo is one of the best out there.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this magazine a lot over the years. Always entertaining and fun to read when im bored.....
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Even though the world has gone digital I still love having this magazine delivered to me. The articles are entertaining and insightful. You can't pass up the funny stories in the back.

172 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney G.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Nadine D. il y a 2 ans
I like reading books but like magazines for making art
Glory M.
snellville, GA
il y a 3 ans
Who used there T-Mobile Tuesday’s app to get a free subscription of this magazine ?
Desireé B. il y a 2 ans