Start your review of Cosmopolitan Magazine!
Product Highlights
“Really love this magazine been getting them every month for free and i absolutely love the section where you now the latest beauty trends !” in reviews
“It's no Ms. Magazine, but it's good for the woman who wants a healthy variety of pop culture, beauty tips, and social issues. ” in reviews
“Even though their appears to be more ads with every issue and less celebrity gossip, this is still a must grab every time I travel.” in reviews
“I love these magazines they tell you it's new and all different kinds of cool things I really enjoy reading them a while but I really enjoyed meeting them and I recommend them to anybody” in reviews
“This is the one and only magazine that I look forward to getting every month, and the only one I would probably ever consider subscribing too. ” in reviews
Marysville California
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Cosmopolitan  Magazine uploaded by rachael T.
Cosmopolitan is my favorite magazine. It has the best mixture of beauty, fashion, health and sex. I always love reading the astrology pages. The horoscopes are so funny sometimes. They usually have at least one celebrity story of someone that's really popular at the time. They have sex stories or some kind of sex talk. It's always like "How to please your man" or "favorite sex positions". They usually are very funny or very interesting. Depends on your mood at the time I guess. Lol It has fashion tips for clothing, shoes and accessories. I really like reading the makeup tips and the makeup ads. It always has a few perfume tester strips which I really like because it helps me pick out perfumes I like. I have even seen recipes in it every once in awhile. I love the shopping ideas you can get from reading this magazine. I even look through it to find makeup look ideas. I get hair style ideas from looking at all the models in it. They throw in a game here and there too. Usually drinking games or some kind of sex games. Lol So all in all this magazine is very interesting. I only recommend adults or maybe at least someone over the age of 16. Cosmopolitan Magazine
Linton, IN
I have been reading Cosmopolitan magazine since I was 15 years old when my best friend and I used to sneak them from our parents or aunts, bring them to school and devour all the "sex" columns in the bathroom or the back of the classroom. I think we, like a lot of women, can say that Cosmo was a huge part of our sexual awakening and journey into the adult world. Haha. Over the years I have only missed 3 issues. I used to beg my granny to buy them for me, scored free subscriptions, scrounged change, and now that I'm an adult..had a subscription for years. It has evolved so much since then. In a way I feel I'm outgrowing it, the articles are less relevant to my life, my age group..my interests. It is definitely for the younger, college aged crowd in my opinion. It's okay. Not great. Not as good as it used to be. Regardless..I'll be buying it until I'm 90.
Brooklyn, NY
So I'm not subscribed to this magazine (idk why that's a good reminder for me to subscribe already), however I buy it every month. I LOVEE this magazine! It's like, the holy bible for 20 something's. Exaggerating of course, but every article literally helps you navigate every area of your life. Its just so addictive! I love how informative their articles are. Cosmo knows how to give you articles that are educational but it doesn't bore you to make you want to turn the next page. It make you want to continue reading. They also have fun articles too. Its just so addictive to read! It really makes you enjoy being a young sexy woman!
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love this magazine when I was in high school, probably mostly because it was targeted for like the older teen/young adult bracket. I would immediately flip to the back to see my horoscope to see if it was a good time to flirt with my high school crush and get kissing tips! Now, at almost 25, I think I need to cancel this magazine. It just doesn't contain anything I really want to read. Every once in a while there's a good story or a good page about makeup/tech but other than that, I flip through it pretty quickly and toss it in the recycling. Maybe I'm just getting old!?
I have a subscription to this mag going on 20 years. I do find the material to be declining recently. The silly games/quizzes/etc. are kinda useless. A waste of paper. And if you ask me, they should probably start running articles and content that is relevant to the times. Who cares about "Will this quiz prove you are a drama queen"? REALLY?! How about info that's important, like the presidential campaign or health issues, or humanitarian issues globally? Far too many people just don't seem to care where this country is heading. In the f***ing toilet.
Westfield, MA
Another one of my favorites I love Cosmo magazine because it gives you a lot of different subject matters within one magazine I wouldn't necessarily improve this product because it works just as we know that it has for many many years this magazine is an icon it has been around forever and this magazine actually allows us to be more beautified and more glammed-up than ever so for that reason I do recommend this magazine it is amazing with all their tips and tricks are make-up hair care and skin products pick one up!!...what are you waiting for???
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a fun magazine that is aimed more towards the young adult market. There is no subject that is off limits in Cosmo. I love that they always feature a popular celeb on the cover and then do a story about them inside. I like that they ask them to answer fun questions and to fill out a quiz in their own words. I have been reading this magazine since I was a teenager and really enjoy the no subject is taboo nature of this magazine.
Joplin, Missouri
I always enjoy the quizzes, relatable sexual wellness Q&A, as well as the product recommendations. I typically buy monthly and shop the products in the magazine. I had a subscription at my old address but when I moved I began buying singles at Walgreens. I highly recommend for anyone who is in a relationship with questions you may be embarrassed to ask, or as a great gift guide for any type of person.
Lubbock, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I enjoy Cosmopolitan magazine. I’ve been reading this periodical since my teenage age years. I find the articles informative, interesting, and relevant to the the times. It highlights current fashion, makeup and trends. Overall an enjoyable magazine. My only complaint would be that magazines have way too many ads these days as compared to years ago. #Cosmopolitan #Magazine #BookWorm #Fashionista
Jersey City, NJ
I used to love this magazine. Unfortunately, the content has become questionable. And I dislike the cursing and crass language they use. I read it for some columns and special stories they feature. However, it is the same Cosmo from when I was 19. I wish they would reconsider the language and content. I feel they are perpetuating a false narrative for young women.

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 mois
Elizabeth N. • il y a 2 mois
My friend gave me a bunch and I’m debating using them to create a giant collage. So I would go back to buying them. Don’t tend to read it online!
Edmonton, AB
il y a 7 mois
Nadine D. • il y a 7 mois
I like reading books but like magazines for making art
Snellville , GA
il y a un an
Who used there T-Mobile Tuesday’s app to get a free subscription of this magazine ?
Desireé B. • il y a 6 mois