New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard Beddingcosmoplus

COSMOPLUS STRETCH KNIT PLAYARD SHEET SET / MINI CRIB SHEET SET. . Sweet Sleeping--Your little angel is sure to have sweet dreams sleeping on the COSMOPLUS Jersey Knit Playard Sheet . Comfort Snug Fitted-All covers are reinforced with a four sides thick elastic band and stretchy jersey itself. enabling you to rest assured that your baby is safe, snug, there is no bunching, ill-fitting, or too-loose fit on our Playard Sheet . Unisex Nursery Decor-Solid 2 pack playard sheet will complement any nursery décor . Perfect Shower Gift Idea--This playard sheet will put a smile on every parent&rsquo-s face- you can find 2 playard sheets in our package!

Batteries required: No

JERSEY FITTED DESIGN - made of high quality microfiber knit jersey with four way stretch,Knit Fitted to make it easier when dressing your Pack n Play Playard and to stay in place throughout the night; ULTRA SOFT AND BREATHABLE - With the premium quality microfiber knit jersey,Soft and breathable against young and delicate skin, our 2 pack playard sheet set are perfect for making your baby's first bed a comfortable place to sleep and dream.; INSTALL IN SECONDS - Thanks to the elastic bottom ,those convertible Playard Mattress can be applied within seconds and guarantees to stay in place no matter what; EASY CARE - Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid directly heat; ZERO RISK TO TRY - We are so confident on the quality of our product that we extend the free return time to 90 days. If you are not absolutely satisfied with our product for any reason in the 90 days, we will refund 100% your money. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Style: Playard Sheet

Item Weight: 12.8 ounces

Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.3 x 2.3 inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COSMOPLUS Stretch Fitted Pack n Play Playard Sheets - 2 Pack for Mini Crib Sheet Set,Pack n Play Mattress Cover, Ultra Stretchy Soft,Whale/Cloud [Playard Sheet]!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,237 reviews
COSMOPLUS Stretch Fitted Pack n Play Playard Sheets - 2 Pack for Mini Crib Sheet Set,Pack n Play Mattress Cover, Ultra Stretchy Soft,Whale/Cloud [Playard Sheet] uploaded by Keara J.
These are so cute! My mother in law bought these for my son and they’re so soft and comfortable! Great packaging also! #bed #crib #sheets #mattress #play #cloud #minicrib
brianna A.
Toledo, OH
bought this for my grandson and he used it for 2 years very durable and also kept its firmness and waterproof I would definitely recommend this to mothers
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Marlena S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased these from Amazon to fit my Pack & play mattress. They fit perfectly and they're so cute. Very soft and stretchy jersey fabric. I've washed and dried them and they hold up well. There's other cute patterns from this brand being sold on Amazon too.
member-a4a5b
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product the are nice and soft i will use them again i tell all my firends and family to ues them
Yunielka A.
UnionCity
excellent brand of very good quality one of my favorite 100% recommended with excellent coverage in all their products
Jade E.
pomona
I love these these sheets they are so soft and its easy to wipe the baby spit up. I really love these sheets.
tasnim R.
White Plains, NY
1,115 reviews
Amazing brand........ really amazing and easy sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️love love love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Very suprising with this product. Good product i totally recommend it to anyone. Very suprising i did not think it would make a difference.
candice H.
Hollister, NC
Great product and I recommend this product to anyone I have this product and would recommend.

Looking for your answer?