Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick - Prudish Pink 1 piece uploaded by Marcella S.Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick - Prudish Pink 1 piece uploaded by Hailey F.

BY COSMOHOLIC

Pretty in Pink! see more...

Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lipstick has LED lights in the wand. I am loving this. You can apply this lipstick anywhere and see what the hell you are doing at the same time. I don't know if it is supposed to have a dimmer but I bumped it and dimmed a little. I tapped it again and it got brighter. Maybe mine is broken, but who cares, I love it anyway. Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick - Prudish Pink 1 piece
Hailey F.
Guyton, GA
LOVE this product! It applies perfectly and continues to feel great for hours. I would definitely buy this again! I wish they had more colors, because I love love love this brand. Keep up the good work!
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I wouldn't call this a liquid lip but more of a tinted gloss but not super glossy if that makes since? The color is very pretty I got this in my may yesohyas box....(use code tjunkie to save 10%) the mirror is nice for on the go and the light is super bright that's in the lid....for the babe that needs color on the lip in the dark i guess lol
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
The best thing about this liquid lipstick is the led lights. They help you to properly apply your lipstick. This lipstick feels like more like a gloss it goes on sheer, with a slight pink color. It is scented and smells like vanila cookies..
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
Not a big fan of lip gloss. The mirror is pointless because it’s not so clear to look at. But i’m digging the led light. The colour gives a natural pink flush.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Not really a lipstick, it's a stick lip gloss. The lighted lid is pointless. Color is pretty with a doe foot applicator.