BY COSMOHOLIC

Perky and Preppy! see more...

Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
So I got this in a subscription and I have never heard of it. It's marketed as a lipstick but it has a glossy finish and mimics a lipgloss. It makes your lips shiny, but it can begin to feel sticky. Although it is named peach, I feel it has a more coral color. That being said, it's subtle enough to be worn with everyday makeup looks and still provide you with a pop of color. It has a mirror on the side which is super useful and a cool little built in LED light. I don't see it lasting long though. While it is cute, I probably wouldn't buy it on my own.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in a subscription box (and I'm not even sure the color is the same, but it's at least close!). Honestly, the light n the cap is a gimmick to charge more and is more a distraction than helpful (though it might be useful in say, a dark club or restaurant, though I think most of us would go to a restroom to touch up makeup). The mirror is a nice touch though. It is smooth, creamy, and pigmented, but doesn't play well with other colors. It's also VERY glossy, which doesn't bother me, but might bother others. Overall, it's...eh, okay. Nothing I'd buy on my own.