Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick Gold Digger 0.3oz uploaded by Shariska L.

BY COSMOHOLIC

Gold Digger Liquid Lipstick. Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones... see more...

Eliza L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my lipmonthly bag as did the previous reviewer but I personally love this gloss. It's on trend for the glitter topped lip looks you see all over social media now a days. The scent is sweet like vanilla and it is hydrating and the glitter isn't chunky nor gritty. I wish the mini bottles had the led light like the full size but it's still great. The formula itself is a bit thick but it's doable.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I got this in my lipmonthly subscription and I was so excited about it thinking it would be a glitter gloss that wasn't so intense, but it's so thick and sticky that even over lipstick it looks like I used Elmers glitter glue. I'm not impressed. It retails for $10 and thank goodness I got my lipmonthly bag for $5. If I could give less than a star I would.
Ami D.
This is so pretty! The box is lined with shiny fabric. And it has a mirror and light. So nice and makes a great gift too.
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
This is a liquid lipstick and is beautifully pigmented. It moisturizes my lips, it doesn’t dry it out at all, it applies evenly and smoothly, you do have to do more than one layer to get that perfect golden look. Cosmoholic Liquid Lipstick Gold Digger 0.3oz