CosmoCube CosmoCube™ Brush Holder 9.5W x 5.5D x 3.5H uploaded by Marlena S.

BY COSMOCUBE

A six-section brush organizer. This sleek brush organizer keeps makeup brushes safe and all in one place. Store your large to small brushes without the hassle of searching through your bathroom drawers. see more...

Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Great makeup storage organizer for your brushes and more! I have storage for my brushes but I struggled with a way to store my pencils, lip glosses, mascaras and anything else that comes in a long skinny tube. This CosmoCube holds it all. It definitely helps minimize makeup clutter and makes your vanity look neat organized.
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
This was made very well, but it wasn't quite tall enough to hold my brushes efficiently :( Also, it's a little big. I would have preferred a single row of three bins, about an inch taller!
Nyasha M.
Nyasha M.
Wolverhampton, UK
I'm in need for a makeup brush holder and this looks like one of good quality. x
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I am in need of a really good brush holder but I have heard this one is a little too short to fit a lot of big brushes. Any input or other suggestions?