CosmoCube CosmoCube Original Makeup Organizer 16"W x 12"D x 12"H

BY COSMOCUBE

A high-quality acrylic makeup organizer. CosmoCube Original Makeup Organizer's crystal clear case makes it a snap to store and find all of your cosmetics. Featuring three interchangeable dividers that will fit in any of the CosmoCube drawers, the first is a nine-section divider that's perfect for tucking away your favorite lipsticks and lip glosses. The second is a three-section divider designed especially to accommodate 10 large foundation bottles or anything of the sort. The third divider offers a special criss-cross, four-section divider for eye shadow pallets, bronzer/blush palettes, and any and all eye makeup. This product is 16"W x 12"D x 12"H. see more...

CosmoCube CosmoCube Original Makeup Organizer 16"W x 12"D x 12"H
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok This Review Is Based Only On The Trolly Cart I Have That Was A Gift.Speaking Based On My Organizer,Hands Down Best Quality!The Price Seems A bit High But Once You Get A Feel For The Actual Quality The Thickness Of Material & How It Doesn't Feel As If Its Going To Fall Apart After Months To Years Of Use.Highly Recommend!It Holds A lot Of Product:)
Rachel W.
Springfield, OR
I don't have one of these but I would really love one for christmas. Driving my fiance insane with my makeup clutter haha. This looks like it can hold just about all of my makeup and it would really come in handy. Lots of drawers for organization also which is a big perk
Karen R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I found this and a few other makeup organizers at Marshall’s and they’re great because they’re easy to clean and the fact that they’re clear helps to find what you’re looking fir
It is absolutely perfect to keep makeup, lipsticks, all makeup, and transparent to be able to visualize everything, it is certainly super useful to have everything organized🙌🏼😍
I recommend it👍🏻💪🏼
Stacy A.
Seminole, TX
I would definitely use this to hold all my lipsticks or my pallattes it would keep a good organization for my make up collection
Kendall M.
I absolutely loveee this makeup orginizer so much.I use when I do my makeup or when I'm cleaning them out. I bought mine at a local market that was going on. My skin type is sensitive and oily at the end of the day. I wold definitely recommend for people who are looking for a high quality makeup orginizer.
I bought this six months ago I'm really happy with it got so much space in it is easy to use
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
What do you think is the best type of makeup organizer?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Where can I buy this cosmetic organizer ?
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sephora, or at the cosmocube website I got mine from the cosmocube website, but beware they have steep shipping costs. I got mine about a year ago, maybe they changed the shipping costs since then but mine was expensive.
Rosalinda C.
Where can I find these for cheap?
Ruth E.
Is this fragile at all? The last one I got broke easily.