CosmoCube Cosmocube Mixing Palette 7

CosmoCube Cosmocube Mixing Palette 7"W x 4"L

BY COSMOCUBE

A high-quality, acrylic makeup palette. The perfect and new innovative way of blending, the CosmoCube Mixing palettes can be held up to see if you have achieved the perfect shade of skintone. Designed with the makeup artist in mind, these palettes allow you to apply makeup more perfectly than ever before. The small palette provides a small, flat surface that makes it easy to pack and travel with. The large palette features a large flat exterior to give you more space to have multiple colors going at once. Each is sold separately. see more...

CosmoCube Cosmocube Mixing Palette 7
CosmoCube Cosmocube Mixing Palette 7"W x 4"L
Erin C.
Awesome mixing palette so I don't have to do it on the back of my hand! It's an adorable little size and easy to clean! Great price.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I love this little thing! It's such an under appreciated staple in my makeup routine. I personally use this to fix foundations for shade matching or for mixing liquid highlight into foundation and this is the perfect little thing for that. I purchased this from Sephora and it was really cheap and I find that it is really easy to keep clean and store when I'm not using it. It is made of high quality thick acrylic that I know will last me for many years.
Wesley L.
Brooklyn, NY
I got tired of using the back of my hands to mix my foundations and inadvertently get foundation on my outfit. :(
After debating with myself for a while, I decided to purchase this on Sephora's website. I am impressed of the quality of the acrylic used to make this mixing palette especially at the price they are selling this for. Get this (if you are accident prone like me and want to save your clothes)!
Tayteohna W.
This is definitely needed I ruin so many clothes with the leftover makeup on my hands all the time
Amanda M.
How much is this palette and where can I buy one? I've been looking for a proper mixing palette for ages, it just makes everything so much more sanitary