BY COSMIC PET

Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These have saved our furniture! always having problems with them pawing on the couches it's ruined parts of them put a couple of these scratchers out and a little catnip and yes,they love them and so do I couldn't be more satisfied!
Ellie R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is so obsessed with this! We actually had his nails taken out but he still loves just running against it and sharpening his non existing claws.
Casey R.
Jackson, TN
My cats go crazy about these treats. I love watching them go crazy over this. I have tried other catnip treats but nothing is comparable.
Taylor S.
Granger, IN
Catnip is awesome for my cat! It calms her down and gives her something to do, like another toy!
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this product, I love any that keep the cats scratching anywhere but on the furniture lol
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
Not thrilled with this product. Very loud, and at end of use gets debris in cat paws.