BY COSMIC PET

Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this so much that if i dont put it up they will help themselves to it . A great value its not very much at the pet store, i think its better than the brands they sell in the grocery store pet isle. If you have a cat then you should pick this up.
Megan H.
This is just me, speaking for my cat but he LOVES it! He's so playful when he's on this brand. I've used multiple brands of catnip but none have ever worked like this one. My little kitty loves it & so do I!
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
For some odd reason my cat prefers her toys with this brand of nip over any of her others with different brands. It's a reasonable price and I'm assuming it works the same with all cats because I have some to my friend and she said her cat loved it.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this stuff! You can sprinkle this in a toy and they will love playing with their toys! It was a great but and you don't have to use a lot of it at once so it will last a while.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like this cat nip but I feel like the potency expires quickly . It is a little pricey but if you don't use it that often not a big deal
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this catnip! I sprinkle some in her bed and then a little on the floor and she rubs herself on it and rolls in it for hours!!
Adiana P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect product. My cat love it . You should definitely get one for your cat . It's worthed . They love it and it makes them so happy.
Deanna B.
Love this product!! It does what it says and my friends and family uses it to!! You won't regret buying this and the price is right!
Yolanda L.
Winter Haven, FL
They have now invented a spray that is mess free and works just as good for cats. This is just messy and gets everywhere.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
My cats love when I give them this treat lol they are so playful and spunky. Perfect product for my babies
Jackeline P.
What is this for ??? How do you use it
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
as someone who never gave their cats catnip, what are the pros and cons of giving your cat catnip?
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mother has given my cat catnip in the past back when I was in school. It was an experience although looking back on it I don't really know why we were curious. Cats already have a natural vibe about them and they play around ESP at young ages. Do you think that catnip is really needed or do you think its sold to rob you of your money. I mean.. it's basically a drug for your cat.
Nadine M.
Temecula, CA
Will my cat love this? She's never had it and I'm excited to see how'd she react, so yay or nay?