Cosmic Catnip : 3 oz uploaded by Amaris W.

BY COSMIC CATNIP

• Is this by the people who make cosmic brownies? 3 Answers
  • Where do they sell the big containers of these?3 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Great catnip - I can tell by the way my cat wakes up out of a dead sleep to bolt to the cupboard when I merely touch the container. If you're bored - buy your cats this stuff and you will surely be entertained!
Caitlynn E.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
My cat loves catnip, he's already so loving and friendly but this makes him just be all in your face he wants love lol this huge thing lasts forever we still have it and we got it months ago.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
What a great value for kitties! I pepper it onto his scratcher when I need him to calm down and sometimes if I need him to be interested in a toy I also use the same tactic. Lasts forever!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cat loves this stuff. He rolls in it eats it and goes crazy. I like to put it on any new toys to peak his interest. Lasts long too.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Chipley, FL
Good catnip for the price. I have to squeeze and smash the contents in my hands to release more of the scent but my cats love it!
Amaris W.
Amaris W.
Charlie Loves This Stuff, She Gets to Rolling around and Running All over the Place . Seeing her this Happy Makes me Happy ‼️
Maria R.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
catnip is best for your cat to your new toys and distractions, so you get used furniture in your home it breaks
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Gets my cats excited every time. Such a great product and works the same every time.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Russellville, AL
This will have your kitties rolling! They love it and it's so cute. Would recommend
Kasandra R.
Kasandra R.
Mcallen, TX
Didn't really do its job I prefer the actual plant. Did not met expectations
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Is this by the people who make cosmic brownies?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
Where do they sell the big containers of these?