Cosmic Catnip 100% Catnip Filled Cat Toy 24 Karat uploaded by Andi B.Cosmic Catnip 100% Catnip Filled Cat Toy 24 Karat uploaded by Alysia C.Cosmic Catnip 100% Catnip Filled Cat Toy 24 Karat uploaded by Abby C.

BY COSMIC CATNIP #85 in Cat Toys

Cosmic Catnip™ 24 Karat 100% Catnip Filled Cat Toy.
100% filled with North American grown catnip.
Strong aromatic fragrance.
Stimulates playful behavior.
The best catnip in the Universe™!
100% catnip filled toy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
This is my Rocky Siamese's most favorite toy, he attached himself to this when we first brought him from the shelter. its his first love and can not be replaced, however I have tried.
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Ravenswood, WV
These catnip filled carrots are great for kitty fun. The feathers give them the ability to flip it in the air and pounce it. The carrots are just perfect in size.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
This carrot is a go to toy for my cats. My 14 year-old cat gets first dibs, and after she drools all over it the toy becomes fair game for the 2 year-old. It's fairly durable, and the catnip seems to retain its appeal over an extended period of time. For whatever reason, my cats seem more attracted to the carrot shape than some of the others, so I am a lifetime carrot subscriber.
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love cosmic catnip. I have actually bought 2 of these carrots. They go absolutely crazy over this stuff.
Amy D.
Amy D.
My cat went nuts over this toy... A little too much because he ripped it all apart within a few hours of giving it to him. The catnip used in this toy is great though!
Judith R.
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
Oh man my cat goes crazy with his carrot. He loves it. My only thing is that the feathers came off pretty easily
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Lancaster, PA
My three cats love this toy. It is built tough so that they can attack it without destroying it and the catnip has remained aromatic even after a few weeks of play. One of my cats is a very rough and tough player and this carrot is quickly becoming her favorite toy.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Strong aromatic fragrance.
Stimulates playful behavior.
The best catnip in the Universe
Heather D.
Heather D.
Pet Lover Expert
I would give this toy an A+ if I could! Two cats have absolutely loved this toy in our house! We have a total of three of these carrots, and they are a big hit. Even with one cat who is a biter and rough on her toys, the damage to the toy is pretty minimal. Just a quick sew at the top seam to keep the catnip inside, and this toy was back in action. I would recommend this particular toy the most out of all the varieties (banana, pepper, etc.).
Tawney M.
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
My kitty loves this toy! I have a really hard time getting her to be active but the catnip in this really does the trick. She ripped the feathers off within a few minutes, but she doesn't seem to mind. Definitely worth a try!