Cosmetics Uriage Women Bariéderm Ointment Fissures Cracks 40 Gr

Cosmetics Uriage Women Bariéderm Ointment Fissures Cracks 40 Gr

Uriage Bariderm Oitment Fissures Cracks 40g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosmetics Uriage Women Bariéderm Ointment Fissures Cracks 40 Gr!
How would you rate this product?
Oshawa, ON
Cosmetics Uriage Women Bariéderm Ointment Fissures Cracks 40 Gr uploaded by Crystal D.
I don't have cracked heels, but I do have torn cuticles on my fingers. I started rubbing this into my cuticles at bedtime and I see results OVERNIGHT. There is an ingredient in there called Poly-2P, which mimicks your own natural skin polymers and helps your skin "knit" itself back together. One jar costs around $27, and lasts me well over a year. I wish I took a before photo, but this is my thumb after only ONE DAY, yesterday it was raw and bleeding.

Looking for your answer?