BY COSMETICLOVES

Review (1)
Chyzhevska N.
Kyiv
Absolutely awful internet store of Korean Cosmetics.
First of all: they don’t ship the parcels in time, but that is not the main problem.
They are lying and they can do everything that they want with your order.
I have made my order and payed via PayPal. In 4 days I got the letter that they have not enough quantity of one of the items and they will send me 2 instead of 3.
I asked to make a change and put another product instead of that and not to do the refund, as in my country we can’t get money via PayPal, we can just send them.
Some time passed and I started to get messages about refunds ( 5 refunds instead of 1 product that was out of stock).
I have written to the service about that, but everything that they told was: don’t be rude, talk yourself to PayPal and how is it possible not to get money via PayPal.
I asked the contacts of the boss, but sure no one gives them for me. Instead of that I got a new massage about the total refund.
I’m still trying to get my money and to contact to someone there.
Alexis J.