Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Ali K.Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Yaya b.Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY ULTA #7 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

Not only does this double-bladed cosmetic pencil sharpener look sharp, it effectively sharpens large and small pencils to a comfortable rounded-over tip every time. Shavings are stored in the body of the sharpener to prevent spillage into your purse or makeup bag. see more...

• Looking for a new great sharpener one the doesn't brake the tip m...2 Answers
  • What is your opinion in this product?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is the best sharpener I've ever owned. T gets my pencils sharp without breaking the product off and I love the dual sizes for bigger and smaller pencils." in 3 reviews
Hannah G.
La Grange
I prefer using pencil eye liners, eyebrow pencils and on the rare occasion of using lip liner I prefer pencils. This is the best sharper I have found! Most sharper’s leave pencils broken or uneven this is the only one I have found to actually work correctly! After using always leaves my pencils with the perfect point , always applying perfectly!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this free with a purchase and it works pretty good. I can never have enough sharpeners since I always loose them. Another great cheap sharpener is from Essence its only 2 bucks and it leaves the perfect point.
Rose L.
A great standard dual pencil sharpener. It's built so the lids don't come off, because they broke, like most of mine seem to a few months after buying them. It sharpens great. My only problem with this is that the gray snap part needs to be completely removed to dump the shavings.
Alana C.
I love shopping the “Ulta brand” because everything is so inexpensive but usually not a bad quality and this sharpener fits into that as well. It sharpens perfectly fine all my eyeliner/lip/eyebrow pencils to a fine point. Great price!!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I use alot of ulta products and it came down to the Sharpener I don't use it that much cause I use liquid liner and liner pens. I do use a white pencil for my water line and this sharpener helps get that nice beautiful poin!
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
The sharpener works fine, but one of the sides won’t close properly. Not really a big deal, because it doesn’t affect whether the sharpener works. Plus, I can’t really complain for the price.
Nicole D.
The best $2.50 I ever spent! So inexpensive yet it works so well. I love that it’s enclosed so there’s no mess. If you see it in the “aisle of doom” @ Ulta, I highly recommend buying!
LaMesha H.
Greenville, KY
This is just your standard pencil sharpener. I got this in a free gift bag along with other things from ulta. It works great with my eyeliner, eye brow pencil, and my lip liner.
Brenna G.
Minnetonka
What can I say.. its a pencil sharpener. It works well and does what I need in order to get crisp and close eyeliner as well as maintain the sharpness of my pencils that I use. It compares the same with other I use but is inexpensive which is why I live Ulta
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
I like the compact size of this sharpener and the fact that it collects the shavings so you don’t have pencil shavings falling on your lap or vanity. It doesnt take up much Space. And if you need a sharpener in your make up bag on the go it is perfect.
Looking for a new great sharpener one the doesn't brake the tip making me waste products, looking forward on trying this
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?