CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml/5oz uploaded by Devin H.CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml/5oz uploaded by Hilma F.CosMedix Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml/5oz uploaded by Hilma F.

BY COSMEDIX

Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bekah A.
I am in love with this cleanser! It leaves the skin feeling and looking so fresh and clean! It works wonders on congested skin, I would absolutely recommend this cleanser to anyone with oily or combination skin!
Hilma F.
New York , NY
I have been using Purity Clean for a week now day and night and I am really happy with the results. Purety Clean is light exfoliating cleaser for all skin types. What is does: Exfoliates, decongests pores, and cleanses skin of surface oil and impurities and leave my skin feeling so refresh and cool.
I use make up everyday so its important to wash my face with a good cleanser and make sure my skin is cleaned properly. Clearing out my pores allows the moisturizer to penetrate into your skin for maximum effectiveness. What’s the point of applying moisturizers and treatments if your skin isn’t’ able to absorb them fully right?
Kirsten H.
pricey but love this cleanser for face. seemed effective— cosmedix approach to put medication into creams/serum/moisturizers and have a gentle wash probably make a big difference for many ppl dealing w acne
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Very effective and great cleanser. Left face not only feeling very cleansed it also left my skin feeling very soft. Definitely a great product
Audra G.
Princeton, TX
I love a great exfoliating cleanser that’s gentle yet effective this is well worth the price point