CosMedix Purity Clean 3.3 oz uploaded by Alisa N.CosMedix Purity Clean 3.3 oz uploaded by Ebony K.CosMedix Purity Clean 3.3 oz uploaded by Ebony K.
3 colors available

BY COSMEDIX

Deep Clean Cleanser Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser can calm your skin down after a long and tiring day. It's a concentrated cleanser which exfoliates skin and its essential peppermint cools the skin and can help in stimulation of circulation. Cool and refreshing Gently exfoliates the skin Unclogs pores Stimulates circulation This amazing cleanser contains shea butter which hydrates and softens the skin, lactic acid which renews and resurfaces the skin and peppermint oil which rejuvenates the skin. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Purity Clean Exfoliating Cleanser has the capability of penetrating deep into the skin, removing cellular debris, decongesting pores and hydrating the skin to make it healthy and glowing. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals Get Started: Take out pea size cleanser on your fingertips and rub until enough lather is formed then apply it on moistened face, leave it for 1 to 3 minutes and then rinse well with warm water. see more...

Photos (3)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love this stuff have been using it for a couple of years now. I used to never have acne but the older I have gotten the worse its gotten. Other over the counter stuff would work for a short time and then quit. I still get minor breakouts at that time of month. But they are so minor thats its not a big deal. Maybe if I used the whole set it would help that. I also think this is affordable its like $30 and it last me for a long time as I just use it once a day when I shower.
Mary B.
Mary B.
San Francisco, CA
This is by far my favorite cleanser! It's strong enough to instantly suck out all the dirt and oil from my pores but not too harsh to the point where it leaves my skin feeling stripped. In fact, I use it every night. I love that it can be used as a cleanser and as a mask if I need a little deeper clean.
Julia l.
Julia l.
Love this !!
It is a bit to expensive for me but i wantes to try it and i wasn't let down it does a great jobb. Everyone should try it at least once.
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
It's really good cleaner . Fresh but not harsh , effective , not disappointing yeah .