CosMedix Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum uploaded by Aseel A.CosMedix Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum uploaded by Aseel A.

BY COSMEDIX

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Provides deep hydration to the eye area and radically reduces the look of dark circles, fine lines and crow's feet. see more...

Review (1)
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This Eye serum gives deep hydration to the eye area and reduces the look of dark circles and make it looks more firm, So after I tested this product for a week - I found the eye area so hydrated to the next day because of the texture of the serum that it's more like thick oil and actually it gives me uncomfortable feel but still good to use for that hydration. - for the dark circles still couldn't give my opinion it's needs more time will be updated .
- I used it before wearing makeup and actually didn't like the result so I keep using it just at night with my skincare routine.
Taravat P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it best used at night, or can it be worn under make up during the day? Also does it help with dark circles?