CosMedix Emulsion

Provides a soothing blend of natures perfect moisturizers Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter in a unique, liquid crystal formulation to infuse your skin with intense moisture. Whether used to speed healing after a resurfacing treatment or to provide intense moisture to mature skin, Emulsion bestows a soft, dewy glow to the face. Benefits: Hydrates and soothes. Antioxidant. Collagen stimulator.

A soothing blend of natures perfect moisturizers; Provide intense moisture to mature skin; Hydrates and soothes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CosMedix Emulsion!
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
CosMedix Emulsion uploaded by Devin H.
I've been using this a bit now. This along with the other cosmedix products I've used is amazing. It has a very nice light scent to it but not the harsh chemicals found in other stuff. Also love that it is cruelty free
Maritza R.
Riverside, RI
This moisturizer has a lightly scent and the texture is a non-greasy watery gel super lightweight. It absorbs into my skin really quick leaving my face glowing and soft. At the beginning I thought it won’t be enough to keep my face moisturized because I have a really dry skin but this moisturizer exceeded my expectations.
StephanieLA W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this really absorbs into my skin nicely without irritating it. My face feels hyrdrated and glowing. I will be buying this product forever.
Leah R.
Rochester, MN
Texture is smooth and goes on as a heavy layer but dries down to a soft smooth layer of emollient. It is not a clean product and it is purple. Very pricey but it is a real deal moisturizer. I'm a big fan of this mostly because of the texture. Recently I've gone with a lighter one by a clean brand that does the job but doesn't quite have the squeaky soft "wd40" of moisturizers between the fingers texture. It lasts for months, more than you would think using it about every few days.
Anny D.
Omg the best hydrator ever 🙌 ! It's amazing how this product works ! Just loved it ! I definitely recommend this product!
Annie T.
Sydney
I may as well copy and paste on every review I have for each Cosmedix product. Although I haven’t used for a couple of years this was and has been my favourite skincare brand I’ve ever used. I used to work for Estée Lauder Companies and also in the Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery industry so that’s saying something. I miss using their products!!!

Looking for your answer?