CosMedix DETOX ACTIVATED CHARCOAL MASK (2.6 oz) uploaded by Devin H.

BY COSMEDIX

CosMedix Detox Activated Charcoal Mask is a charcoal and clay based detoxifying mask that helps to remove urban pollution that can lead to signs of aging. see more...

Morgan O.
Orange , CA
I love this mask! It goes on smooth and is easy to remove. It cleans out my pores and helps keep my skin clear. I use it about every two weeks and it’s helped clear my skin tremendously.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Had the opportunity to redeem points and order and give this a try. I am very impressed again with their products. Had a nice clean smell, i applied after cleaning face with the cleanser in same brand, it left my face feeling very clean and soft. Love it
Maritza R.
I recently tried this charcoal mask and I have to say this is amazing! It left my face renewed, youthful. This mask is really effective.
Anny D.
Clearwater, FL
Perfect mask ! I use this mask twice a week ! And always it gives me a smooth and perfect skin ! Love how it act on my pores
Brooke B.
Clemmons
Love the entire Cosmedixs line!! Everything is so well made and such good quality!! Pricey but well worth it!!