BY COSMEDIX

A fast track to signs of aging is overexposure to the sun. Since it's sometimes difficult to stay out of UV rays altogether, the CosMedix Reflect delivers sun protection day in and day out. Specially formulated as a natural, SPF 30 sun block spray for all skin types, it easily melts onto the skin with a matte finish. The comfortable formula is made with a blend of non-irritating, antioxidant-rich ingredients that block both UVB and UVA sun rays. Daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen not only protects your skin against premature aging but it also guards your skin from severe concerns such as skin cancer.

Laura F.
Prairie Village
I love this sunscreen! I use it every morning religiously. It’s a little pricy. I purchase through my esthetician. It’s a liquid, which is strange to get used to at first. I spray 5 to 6 times in my cupped hand and then spread all over my face, chest and the back of my hands. It’s lightweight and not sticky. Love it.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Worth every penny. Hands down best facial sunscreen I’ve ever used. Light weight but does the job. Never feels heavy or makes my face break out. It can be worn over makeup or under or on bare skin. Never burns the skin, eyes, or lips. I cannot day enough good things.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Hands down. The. Best. SPF. I've ever used. Completely invisible. Gentle and non-greasy. Does not clog pores or cause breakouts. Does not burn the face or feel heavy. Can be layered under or over makeup. Totally worth the price. My husband uses it, too. When I use the Cosmedix Reflect I never burn. I trust this stuff to protect my face. CosMedix Cosmedix Reflect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

Amazon