BY COSMEDIX

Super-absorbent, detoxifying clay mask smoothes away blemishes, reduces excess oiliness and helps support skin immunity without irritation or over-drying see more...

Buy on Amazon
timothy m.
cleveland
I love this product because it’s so gentle on the skin and it’s affordable I recommend this to everyone you can get this online it’s so gentle and the packaging and the look of the product is beautiful so go out and try amp
makayla p.
Bradshaw, WV
this is such a great product! it’s the best i’ve ever tried. usually these product break me out, but not this one! this stuff is truly amazing! i plan on buying this product now. such a terrific substance and smelled great!
Syd R.
Utica, NY
Want this so bad!!!!!!!!!! Is it worth buying I absolutely am exited for this to be in stock so I can check it out!
Prithu M.
Calgary , AB
I usually don't like trying new products on my skin and am not much into skincare in general(which is not good btw). But I'm so glad I tried this mask out cause it added radiance and softened my skin which I really needed for the summer, since I don't like wearing a lot makeup when it's so hot outside. If you guys are looking for a mask with natural ingredients I'd really recommend this one!
Zhalya O.
Sulaemany
I love this sooo much soo nace soo butyyy i like this soo much and love if you take that in yor skin its be amazing soo iwant thatt soooo sooo cut skin and now love it soo much love that and i like i love it it is clear mask soo good and i love it soo much i want get wan i wan win that mask i love it soo soo much