BY COSMEDIX

Super-absorbent, detoxifying clay mask smoothes away blemishes, reduces excess oiliness and helps support skin immunity without irritation or over-drying see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
timothy m.
cleveland
I love this product because it’s so gentle on the skin and it’s affordable I recommend this to everyone you can get this online it’s so gentle and the packaging and the look of the product is beautiful so go out and try amp
Syd R.
Utica, NY
Want this so bad!!!!!!!!!! Is it worth buying I absolutely am exited for this to be in stock so I can check it out!
Prithu M.
Calgary, AB
I usually don't like trying new products on my skin and am not much into skincare in general(which is not good btw). But I'm so glad I tried this mask out cause it added radiance and softened my skin which I really needed for the summer, since I don't like wearing a lot makeup when it's so hot outside. If you guys are looking for a mask with natural ingredients I'd really recommend this one!
Zhalya O.
Sulaemany
I love this sooo much soo nace soo butyyy i like this soo much and love if you take that in yor skin its be amazing soo iwant thatt soooo sooo cut skin and now love it soo much love that and i like i love it it is clear mask soo good and i love it soo much i want get wan i wan win that mask i love it soo soo much
Stef J.
Oakville, ON
Such a fun product! It feels amazing on and provides amazing results! My skin felt so smooth and soft after I took it off! Sometimes a face mask is the ideal pampering tool on a weeknight after work and this mask did exactly that!