Cosmedica Glycolic Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce

by Cosmedica Skincare

Cosmedica Skincare Glycolic Acid Facial Scrub gently regenerates and stimulates the skins natural renewal process. Fine lines are diminished and discoloration is evened out. Skin tone is given a noticeable clarity and glow. Plant extracts nourish and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosmedica Glycolic Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce!
Kari A.
This is a very good cleanser but be gentle on sensitive skin. I am over 60 and can only use it every other day as it tends to make my dry skin somewhat drier. The nighttime moisturizer quenches my thirsty skin to counteract any dryness if I have overdone the cleanser. I use all the products (serums, moisturizers, cleansers, etc.) from Cosmedica and I'm very happy with the results I see.

Looking for your answer?