coshine

Coshine 8pcs Sailor Moon Gold Makeup Brush Set With Pouch, Magical Girl Cute Cosmetic Makeup Brushes With Pink Pouch

3.5 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I absolutely love the designs on these sailor moon makeup brushes!! You get 8 different types of brushes with 8 very different unique designs!! The applicator part of the brushes are very nice and sturdy but the design part of them are a little cheaply made so I would say that's the only con I have for them. They are super cute though!! [product:coshine-8pcs-sailor-moon-gold-makeup-brush-set-with-pouch-magical-girl-cute-cosmetic-makeup-brushes-with-pink-pouch]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I got these as a gift, and I use them everyday. Theyre super cute, and perfect for any Sailor Moon fan. It come with an adorable pouch too. I'm not happy with all the brushes. The eyebrow brush could be better, and i dont use the one with the comb. But the others I use all the time. The weight is very heavy, so they could be improved with being lighter and less bulky. Overall though, they can get the job done and a SM fan would really enjoy them. 💜🌙
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Okay, I admit I was taken in by the posh adorable look of this super fun set on a youtube review by a favorite YouTuber. At first all was beautiful, but alas it just didn’t hold up to everyday use. The brushes frayed and broke under everyday pressure and only one is still in my rotation, the eye shadow brush. The rest are totally useless. Not so “extra” at all—[product:coshine-8pcs-sailor-moon-gold-makeup-brush-set-with-pouch-magical-girl-cute-cosmetic-makeup-brushes-with-pink-pouch]