BY COSEQUIN

Plus Perna Canaliculus Cosequin Bonelets® PLus Hip & Joint Support tab offer maximum strength protection for your dog s joints. Joint support to help keep healthy dogs active. Compare to the level of Perna canaliculus Mussel in products such as Glyco-Flex®*. Formulated to contain 300 mg of Perna canaliculus Mussel. Tasty liver-flavored treat that s good for your dog. see more...

Ashley B.
Perrysburg, OH
Cosequin is a great name brand glucosamine for aging dogs with arthritis. I gave this to my Labrador retriever every day for 2 years and it did wonders for her joints! I noticed a huge difference in her movement after a month of being on this. I would HIGHLY recommend this to any pet owner who has an aging dog with arthritis.
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
I cant give these a high enough rating! they have helped my dog so much. she went from having to be carried out to go to the bathroom every time to being able to walk without even limping again. these are a LIFESAVER.
Lindsey C.
Dubuque, IA
Our dog, Rosie takes these. We don't have a difficult time getting her to take them like. She thinks they are a treat.

She doesn't have joint issues, but she's a big girl and the vet suggested a Cosequin supplement so she won't have issues in the future.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
my dog broke his back idk how they didnt told us how but he cant walk with his back legs so this helps him at first he was in pain but this product help a lot i hope it could help him more but it better then nothing
Emillie D.
These types of supplements are great for maintenance for your pet! I would, however, bring whichever bottle you purchase to your veterinarian to make sure you're giving the accurate dose- otherwise it isn't doing any good and you're unknowingly wasting money!
Jessica T.
Raleigh, NC
I gave these to my older dogs, Sampson and Delilah before they passed. They seemed to perk them up and offset some of the more painful issues of getting older.
Amber K.
This was a big seller when I worked at the pet store a lot of people would ask what would be good and we had so many people asking for his and vets recommended.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Cosequin was my dogs favorite when she was alive, she loved to get her "treat" helped with her hips and this was given with her Rovera (Carprofen) pain meds!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried, although I was not to thrilled with it, I have found other similar items out there that work just as good but less exspensive
Maica W.
GA
These Cosequin Plus Bonelets, gave my dog renewed energy. She was started to get sluggish, and these helped.
Katiuska R.