Cosequin Joint Supplement for Cats uploaded by Kim P.

BY COSEQUIN #47 in Health & Grooming

From the makers of Cosamin Natural Chicken & Tuna Flavored The Number One veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand, Cosequin for Cats is formulated to support and maintain the health of your cat s joints and connective tissue. 55 Easy-to-administer natural chicken and tuna flavored sprinkle capsules. .  Great choice for maintaining joint health to help keep your cat mobile, jumping and playing . Cosequin® contains FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Nutramax Laboratories® exclusive veterinary researched specifications not found in other brands Questions?  *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Kim P.
My cat is a ragdoll Himalayan & almost 16 years old. About 4 or 5 months ago he stopped jumping. From that point on, my cat was on a down hill slide. His weight went from 20 pounds to 8 pounds. A friend recommended Cosequin. I bought it & gave him 2 a day for 3 days & then one daily. What a big change! He still won't jump, but he will walk around the house and come see me in another room numerous times a day. I would recommend this for owners of cats that appear to have joint problem.
Liz R.
Independence, MO
I had a very lovely senior boy (20!) who used Cosequin in his old age to soothe his joints. It's a little expensive but I did get it directly from the vet, so I imagine it wouldn't be as pricey elsewhere. It seemed to allow him to move a little easier and definitely made his last years quite a bit more comfortable.
Season H.
Though marketed as a joint supplement, our vet recommended this for one of our kitties who is prone to urinary tract infections. I sprinkle it on wet food at night and he eats it with no issues. He has not had a UTI since using it, and it's safe for the other cats to eat too. I buy in bulk on Amazon.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This product is absolutely AMAZING! My cat began limping quite noticeably, and so I called the vet. He is about 7 years old, but a bit overweight. My vet recommended to try this over the counter, as it should help with joint pain. Worked like a charm! So happy that this inexpensive product is available for kitties. Even better that it is easy for them to take. It is a sprinkle capsule form, which you open up and just sprinkle over their food. My cat loves it!
Jamie D.
We have a Scottish Fold who is suffering from the beginning stages of Osteochondrodyplasia. I began using this on her, one pill a day mixed with some wet food as a treat for 2 weeks and then a pill every other day as maintenance, and she doesn't even notice it. She also has felt better. I can tell because she can walk down the stairs without bunny hopping, she runs, plays and hops up more than normal.
Charlene S.
Walla walla, Wa
I have two 14 year old cats. When one was unable to jump like he used to, the vet recommended this product. I tried it and saw a marked difference in two weeks. He's been on this for a year and is still doing well. Now that my second senior is having joint problems, I'm giving this to her too and it's helping though not as drastically as I saw it help the first. She also does not like the flavor of it sprinkled on her food, so I pill her and give her a few treats to wash it down.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I gave this to my cat for about 3 years starting when she was around 18. I think it helped with her arthritis and she was able to get around the house better and jump on the bed by herself. I would recommend this for older cats or cats with joint issues.
Ty F.
Waianae, HI
I've been giving this to my cat for almost 9 years, and I truly believe that it is the reason she's had no issues with her bones. I started giving it to her when she was about 6 years old because her bones would make a clicking sound when she would walk. After just a few weeks, no more clicking! She's been on it ever since, and at 15 years old is still very feisty and playful. I'd definitely recommend this product as a first step before trying any other treatments for arthritic or older cats.