BY COSEQUIN DS

#1 Veterinarian Recommended Brand Joint health supplement with MSM-contains FCH49®* glucosamine HCI and TRH122®* low molecular weight sodium chondroitin sulfate plus MSM For those who a joint supplement with MSM, Cosequin DS Plus MSM is the best choice Tasty Chewable tablets Economical for long-term maintenance 60 scored chewable tablets Questions?  *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Beth R.
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
My boxer has terrible arthritis in both her knees as and she's can get very stiff and sore . I can tell a huge difference when she takes this everyday.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I have been giving my dog this for about 2 weeks now..i figured the longer i use the more progress i will see...he takes them very easily like a treat!! the only downfall i can find is they smell bad but i guess that is why they appeal to dogs so much..
Tara C.
Tara C.
Ambridge, PA
I LOVE Cosequin because it really works. I have a 10 year old Puggle that has joint problems to the point where he had trouble walking and jumping. Now he can do it all!!! I Highly recommend this product.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
We used this for my dog when she started to show signs of arthritis in the back of her legs. She likes them and actually thinks they're treats so they are easy to give her. We have seen slow improvement in her, but she is definitely getting around better and even playing.
Lory C.
Lory C.
My dog has been on these on and off for about a year. He does seem to have better mobility when he is taking these rather than when he is not. He is a 10 yr old shepherd mix. The only downside is the price. They are rather expensive.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I previously worked in a dog kennel and had seen many dogs with arthritic problems use cosequin for the issues that they were having- most of the owners that had tried it swore up and down that it helped. So I recommended to my Fiance's grandmother for her elderly dog who had multiple issues with her joints. She tried it out and it seemed to help quite a bit- since then, the dog has had to be put to sleep due to other health conditions but it did ease her pains and she seemed more energetic and more playful! The only downfall (which is understandable with medications) was that it took quite some time to take effect and although it comes in multiple sized bottles, the pill don't last very long depending on the size of the dog but truly that was the only complaint. I would recommend it if the dog is experiencing issues with joints/arthritis. It is a worth a try no matter if it takes some time
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
Love cosequin! I use it as a preventative measure on my awkwardly shaped dachshund mix, and I can always tell he feels better when on it then without!
Crystal l.
Crystal l.
I have a 87# male german shepherd dog he is 15 months old. And im looking on getting him on a supplement. Isthis extra strength a good or bad choice to tey for joing support?