Cosequin DS Joint Health Supplement uploaded by Stacey M.

BY COSEQUIN DS #28 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Original Research Brand #1 Veterinarian Recommended Brand Guaranteed Analysis - Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride+ minimum.........500 mg* Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate+ minimum..........400 mg*^ Manganese minimum.......................................5 mg** +Cosquin® contains FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and TRH122® Low Molecular Weight Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Nutramax Laboratories® exclusive veterinary researched specifications. ^Reported on a hydrous basis **From Manganese Ascorbate *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles This bottle contains non-toxic desiccant to help preserve freshness and ensure the shelf life of the product. see more...

Megan B.
Pet Lover Expert
I've got a large older breed. He has to take these because he's not as agile as he once was and I can see that makes him sad. (He's a working dog who lives to please.) These have made such a difference. I also have a seven year old standard poodle who will start taking these as soon as the vet recommends it as well. They work pretty well and he gobbled them up. The only reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because they are so expensive. However, they are very much worth the price. Only the best for my pack.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My rescue border collie had a bad leg when he was rescued so we've had to give him glucosamine condroiton but he seems to do better since we switched to this brand.
Elizabeth T.
Matawan, NJ
I have a 7 year old Boxer and he's starting to slow down and not be able to move around as quickly as he would like anymore. Once we started giving him Cosequin we definitely started to see an improvement in the way he stood up and how long he ran around for. I definitely suggest this product for energetic dogs that are slowly heading over the hill in age!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
My arthritic 16 year old dog takes Cosequin and that, along with a veterinary prescribed NSAID really helps her discomfort. You need to give it regularly though, so keep your pet on a schedule so they don't miss a dose. The tablets are supposed to be liver flavor but honestly they smell like burnt toast, either way my dog eats them with no problems!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I have a 1 year old chocolate lab, and in the past 6 months he has had 3 knee surgeries for luxated patellars (2 times on the left and one of the right). We started giving him these in January, twice a day. You would think these are treats the way my dogs acts! He loves the way they taste and he seems to have less arthritis since taking these. For such a young guy he has early arthritis because of all the trauma from the three surgeries. It is definitely worth the investment!
Oreana V.
Bronx, NY
My buddy Evo has old knee injures and was having a tough time getting up steps and up from seated position. its been a few months of this and his gait is normal nd can make it up and down steps,
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I am so thankful for this product! Our 6 month old puppy got hurt at the dog park- shoulder injury that was not pretty. We were on several rounds of meds that made him pee and not himself, went to a specialist, and she recommended prescription meds and cosequin. We have seen a world of difference. His shoulder was visibly atrophied prior to starting cosequin and meds, and now 3 months later, we are going for short runs, mile + walks, and have recently dropped the prescription med. He is happier and healthier, and I have my pup back! I can't recommend this enough! My only complaint was an adjustment period with digestion... he has a sensitive stomach so we had to skip the initial period and build up from a half a pill (he's 50 lbs for reference). The digestion issue didn't last too long, and the effects far outweighed the negatives.
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
Cosequin is a great product. My 11 year old dog take it and I take the human equivalent. Neither of us do well if we miss a dose!
Nicole D.
My pug is 11 years old and we give her these every day! Several years ago, probably when she turned 7 or 8, we noticed her slowing down a bit. So our vet recommended these to us, and we give her a half "pill" every day. She absolutely loves them and she's still nimble and has good joints. This stuff is THE BEST!
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product. We sell it at the vet clinic I work at and I have the horse version for my horse. My horse is 26 and we still ride thanks to this