Cosequin DS Joint Health Supplement uploaded by Stacey M.

BY COSEQUIN DS #36 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Original Research Brand #1 Veterinarian Recommended Brand Guaranteed Analysis - Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine Hydrochloride+ minimum.........500 mg* Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate+ minimum..........400 mg*^ Manganese minimum.......................................5 mg** +Cosquin® contains FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and TRH122® Low Molecular Weight Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Nutramax Laboratories® exclusive veterinary researched specifications. ^Reported on a hydrous basis **From Manganese Ascorbate *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles This bottle contains non-toxic desiccant to help preserve freshness and ensure the shelf life of the product. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Hope K.
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I heard that this is defiantly a must for large dogs. I started them on it, being a college student it costs a lot so right now they are off. They tried a different brand and would spit them out but this brand they ate like a treat! Expensive but recommend and want to get my pups back on ASAP
Monica T.
Monica T.
A large dog must! Since my dog has gotten older his joints need a little more support. My Veterinarian recommended this product. They come in little tablets, that to the dog seem like a treat- so I never have an issue trying to get my dog to take his Cosequin.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
My rescue border collie had a bad leg when he was rescued so we've had to give him glucosamine condroiton but he seems to do better since we switched to this brand.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
My pug is 11 years old and we give her these every day! Several years ago, probably when she turned 7 or 8, we noticed her slowing down a bit. So our vet recommended these to us, and we give her a half "pill" every day. She absolutely loves them and she's still nimble and has good joints. This stuff is THE BEST!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I've got a large older breed. He has to take these because he's not as agile as he once was and I can see that makes him sad. (He's a working dog who lives to please.) These have made such a difference. I also have a seven year old standard poodle who will start taking these as soon as the vet recommends it as well. They work pretty well and he gobbled them up. The only reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because they are so expensive. However, they are very much worth the price. Only the best for my pack.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These supplements are amazing for your dogs #joints. First off, my dogs love the taste of them so feeding them is not a problem. My mastiff tore her acl and required #tplo surgery which was very intense. I found these before the surgery to help her and the vet was thrilled abd said to continue throughout #healing and after. I buy then in bulk on Amazon.
Oreana V.
Oreana V.
Bronx, NY
My buddy Evo has old knee injures and was having a tough time getting up steps and up from seated position. its been a few months of this and his gait is normal nd can make it up and down steps,
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I have a 1 year old chocolate lab, and in the past 6 months he has had 3 knee surgeries for luxated patellars (2 times on the left and one of the right). We started giving him these in January, twice a day. You would think these are treats the way my dogs acts! He loves the way they taste and he seems to have less arthritis since taking these. For such a young guy he has early arthritis because of all the trauma from the three surgeries. It is definitely worth the investment!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
My arthritic 16 year old dog takes Cosequin and that, along with a veterinary prescribed NSAID really helps her discomfort. You need to give it regularly though, so keep your pet on a schedule so they don't miss a dose. The tablets are supposed to be liver flavor but honestly they smell like burnt toast, either way my dog eats them with no problems!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Matawan, NJ
I have a 7 year old Boxer and he's starting to slow down and not be able to move around as quickly as he would like anymore. Once we started giving him Cosequin we definitely started to see an improvement in the way he stood up and how long he ran around for. I definitely suggest this product for energetic dogs that are slowly heading over the hill in age!