Cosco Umbria Stroller

by Costco

Lightweight folding stroller for children up to 40-pounds with large adjustable canopy, two position reclining seat, child tray, storage basket and front swivel wheels.

Is the quality good for the price?
Start your review of Cosco Umbria Stroller!
Danielle W.
Palm Coast, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this same exact stroller, but it's Winnie the Pooh. It was a gift and I absolutely love it, it moves nice and smoothly and comes with a car seat!
Criseyda G.
Hyattsville, MD
I like the stroller, it's light weight. Plus it's easy to fold. It fits anywhere. It was cheap not like those overly expensive strollers. It's economically friendly in price, and I can easily replace it if something goes wrong. I have no issues with it.
Candace Y.
Bennington, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent for on the go. Mall trips, zoo trips or just a casual stroll around the neighborhood. Very convenient!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville Tennessee
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price it’s very nice quality, and it works very nicely. It’s easy to turn and push, and it folds up very small.
Rebecca P.
Very affordable, comfortable, and has a smooth ride. Very easy to fold up and throw in the trunk. Works great for my kids.
member-046d5
This Kroehler was very light easy to handle and the color was perfect because it could be up for a girl or boy am also it was easy to him close and open which I really love pricewise it was perfect and my purchase that at Walmart, I was able to keep it up until my son was about maybe 2 1/2 years old so he yells very nice it also came with a car seat and it was the stroller
Alison B.
Gates, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
The stroller is very functional and roomy, lots of room for storage and has several cup holders. Wish the wheels turned a little easier but that may just be a defect with my stroller. The back moves up and down to adjust to baby's height and weight, straps adjust too. The top "umbrella" gives great sun coverage for my little one as well. All in all I am very happy with my stroller and my baby loves it too!
Gladys F.
San Gabriel, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is the best. So lightweight. So easy to fold. Just the right size. I love it and so does baby.
tammy M.
Strongsville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The stroller is really durable it’s beautiful it’s a long lasting it’s affordable and I bought this
Gi M.
Stockton, CA
I got the one that comes with a car seat and let me tell you i will take this stroller through rocks and dirt and it works perfect! Small also for those people who use a bus or travel alot! I love it (:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...