BY COSCO

Take a walk on the wild side with a Cosco Character Umbrella stroller! Kids will love riding along with these fun creatures. You'll love the lightweight frame and easy, compact fold that lets you take it along in the car or hide it in a closet when not needed. Great for your own home, or as an easy-to-store stroller the family keeps handy at grandma's house.

Shipping Speed: Some items can't be expedited due to size, weight or vendor constraints and will only have Standard Shipping available.

Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 10.000

Dimensions: 36H 16W 24D

Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Warranty

Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth

Stroller Functions: Folds for Easy Transport

Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 40.000

Features: Compact Fold, Canopy;

Material: Polyester, Metal, Plastic

Product Availability: Guest Location: Where your package is being delivered.

Safety and Security Features: 3-point Harness

Certifications: Meets ASTM Standards, JPMA Certified

Includes: Stroller

Taylor B.
Clifton
Love this stroller, its so easy to use and it is small so taking it with you is so easy. The only thing I don't love is somwtimes the wheels will stick making it hard to push, when you have to stop and adjust them. Otherwise I love it! Use it at least once a week!
Natalie P.
Granbury , TX
We absolutely love this stroller! It’s fits my son well! The only downside of it is that if you’re on the taller side it’s short so you really have to bend down to push it. Also, the front wheels tend to get stuck. Over all for the price it’s a good investment!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
I was looking for an umbrella stroller for a toddler at an affordable price! This is perfect not only is it affordable by its affordable also! My nephew is obsessed with sharks so that was an added bonus! I love that they don’t overcharge !
Julia S.
Spring, TX
I got this for traveling, and it was nice and lightweight, but it was very difficult to maneuver around the airport. The front wheels kept getting stuck, making turning a hassle. If the front wheels were better, this stroller would get 5 stars.
Nikki S.
Salem, VA
We actually have the hippo one but that wasn’t an option for this review. Overall very happy with this product. It’s cute and gets the job done. I wish the visor was a bit more protective and the handles were a bit longer.
Kris V.
Austin, TX
Very cute and lightweight. Now that my little one is about to be 2 we use this every  time we leave the house. My little one loves it. The only issue I have with it is the shade it has. In my opinion It doesn’t provide enough coverage. I love the fact that it’s easy to fold and put in any size trunk.
Jordan S.
This stroller would be way better if it had a cup holder or two for parents to use! Maybe even a tray on top with cop holders built in? But overall, for the price this is a good stroller and it gets the job done without being bulky. It's easy to travel with or carry while traveling and not in use too!
Melissa V.
United States
This stroller is really easy and portable BUT those are the only pros. The wheels get stuck every time I try to turn the stroller. The umbrella doesn't even stay on the stroller too well. I would definitely recommend getting a more expensive folding stroller. The hastle isn't worth the price tag.
Ashlee Z.
This is the 2nd one I've bought my daughter had the owl . It work perfect for on the go easy fold and pop up plus the character options are so cute and my son loves it.
Tierra C.
Burnside
It works quite well with a toddler things tend to get wear and tare quicker. We have used it .any place including the zoo, pigeon forge, and other family vacations. It still works quite well eventually I will need a bigger one. Because my 4 yr old has very little room in this one