BY COSTCO

From Cosco, this umbrella stroller with canopy is an easy travel option. Its lightweight and quick-folding design allows you to pack this piece in the car without any added bulkiness. An included canvas keeps baby shaded from the sun and a three-point harness ensures security. With its brightly colored fabric and fun print, you and baby will love this comfy stroller. see more...

Amanda S.
Easy to fold and unfold and was extremely convenient when traveling. Very durable so far too! It has flown twice and not a scratch on it. Very good value. Just wish it was a little taller as I have to hunch slightly to push it. Overall I am satisfied with the product.
Heidi G.
Ormond Beach , FL
I purchased this out of necessity while out of state: it has lasted a zoo, museum, and countless walks and outings. It’s easy enough to maneuver for me and my bigger kids, and has a small space under the seat for storage. Would not recommend for long day trips, as the wheels get turned frequently and can be very annoying. Also does not glide well over any type of road that is not very smooth.
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
If you have a child, go out and get this! Extremely affordable, you can purchase them at Walmart. This has been a life saver for me when we go shopping with my toddler. It has exceeded my expectations. Fits wonderfully in my car, we keep it there at all times. It is NOT bulky and has a cover to give the kiddo shade too!
Ali J.
Waycross, GA
I love how easy to travel this stroller is. The only problem is the handles are lower than I would like. I feel like I’m almost bending over to push it and I’m only 5’7”. It’s easy to set up and put up. It also doesn’t take up much room.
Alyssa H.
May not be the cozier or most comfortable stroller, but it serves the purpose. This little stroller is great for places like a museum, the mall, or the aquarium where it is crowded and in a small space.. And they are super affordable. (Around $20 at Walmart or Target) So glad we purchased one of these!
Maggie Z.
York
We have an umbrella stroller that we now use for my daughter since she is a toddler. This stroller fits conveniently in the trunk of my car. It's easy to fold and lift/carry compared to larger strollers. It's nice to use for simple walks in the park or through the mall. It's safe and sturdy. The only minor downside is that there I no room to hold purses/diaper bags/cups/etc. Otherwise, all around it's a good, cheap investment.
Brittney (.
Ashton
A really good and small stroller for a great price. I'm very happy with it. However, it isn't great on gravel or in grass
Samantha S.
Hanmer, ON
So small and compact and easy to use . Folds open very easily and able to fold closed with just one foot. Makes it very convenient to take on long trips or shopping when you don’t want to use up to much trunk space. The detachable canopy comes in handy for those hot summer days clips securely into place and snaps to stay open. It does fall off sometimes in transport which is sometimes annoying to have to clip it back on but it’s a very minor thing. Love these strollers they are great for older babies or toddlers who are strong enough to hold themselves up. My girl is 1 and a half and love it.