Cosco Topside Booster Car Seat

by Cosco

Give your child a comfy lift with the Cosco Topside Booster featuring an extra-plush pad. This booster gives them the extra height they need to keep seatbelts properly positioned. Super lightweight, it's simple to move from car to car and features a seat-safe design that leaves your car seats smooth and unmarked when switching vehicles. Comfy and lightweight, the Topside Booster is great for families on the go.

• Extra-plush pad
  • Lightweight design
  • Seat-safe design leaves vehicle seats unmarked

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Topside Booster Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Harwood, ND
Light weight and easy to transfer from vehicle to vehicle as needed. I’m more used to larger boosters so it took a bit to get it in my head that this was equally safe as long as it’s used correctly. Great value!
Prescott Valley
Perfect for my 5 year old. switches easily between cars but cheap enough to buy one for each person in our family. Does have a tendency to tip easily especially on leatger seats but overall a great seat for older kids. Would definitely buy again.
I have purchased these boosters throught the years when my kids have outgrown the others. These make your backseat spicier and less bulkier than with the tall back boosters. HOWEVER, I think it is noteworthy of saying that you should only use these in seats that have headrests. So not for use in middle seat. Your child still needs support behind their head in case of an accident. These have worked well for us and have not had any issues
Camden, TN
This product is very affordable, doesn't take up an obnoxious amount of space, and gets the job done. My two children have no problem buckling themselves in. They seem to be comfortable. It does not have a cup holder, but that isn't a problem for me. I would reccomend product.
Newport, MI
I got this booster seat but in a different color. I love the teal color I got and I think it works out great for my toddler. He is comfortable and content in his new seat and he feels like a big boy in it. I really like this booster seat it is everything I thought it would be.
This is a great starter booster seat for your growing toddler.  My daughter has very long legs, so we had to update her seat earlier than most.  Also, it does meet my expectations.  We actually ended up purchasing two (one for each car).
Bakersfield, CA
I love how easy the Cosco Topside Booster Car Seat is to use. I know my granddaughter is safe and delighted she can see out of her window when we are in the car together.
Spokane Valley
Very plain booster seat. Does the job. My mom bought this for my daughter . At the time she did not fit in this but once she did we love the cover, how easy it is to clean
Its a great price for what you get. We have black one. It's worth 12 dollars and something. I jist dont understany why itbhas a strap that goes on the seat belt adyer its put on.
Mesa
I think this booster is small and compact enough, but it’s made of plastic with little cushion as my daughter is used to a 5-point harness that is a bit softer and more comfortable for long trips. I can’t complain for the price though, and we use this one as a back-up for family/friends.

Looking for your answer?