Cosco Step Stool: 2 Step All Steel Step Stool

BY COSTCO

Easily access all of those previously hard-to-reach shelves and cupboards with the cosco 2 step all steel step stool. With two non-slip steps and legs that evenly and securely distribute weight, you can reach with confidence for your out-of-the-way but important items. Or use this folding step stool for everyday tasks like dusting high places or changing light bulbs. From the kitchen to the garage and everywhere in between, this steel step ladder collapses down for easy storage and features rubber tipped footings to protect your floors from damage. This metal step ladder holds up to 250 lbs. And wipes up in a snap with a damp cloth. â â â â â see more...

Cosco Step Stool: 2 Step All Steel Step Stool
  • "Very sturdy and works great to reach high items all over the house." in 1 review
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm short, so I need to get all support that I can possibly to get to reach top shelves in my house. This is only $15, and it's well worth the price. It's very sturdy and stable. I've never felt unsafe whenever I used it. I also like how light this is. I can easily carry it around the whole house without any struggle.
Stacey C.
My aunt bought this. Its very sturdy especially on carpet when I was putting up my grandmothers window curtains. Also, its really good to put away and fit in small areas. I don't know the price exactly, but my aunt is very careful where she spends her money. I totally recommend this product.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Since I'm not very tall, I always have to use a stool when I'm in my kitchen or when I'm cleaning my closet. This stool is very sturdy and light weight! Totally worth buying.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This step stool is amazing! Easily folds up and fits into a small space between the fridge and the wall for my family. I am pretty short so I use this literally all the time. Very sturdy especially considering the price! Definitely a good buy!!
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Great product and always comes in handy. Light weight but very sturdy. Great price and great quality. You can always count on Costco products saving the day. Very affordable and easy to tuck away in a closet or behind a door!
Allie T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this step stool! My mom and I both have it in our homes.  I've had one since college, when there were shelves in the closets and I couldn't reach certain stuff.  Now, i utilize it for kitchen cabinets to reach those appliances you only use twice a year.  Easy to open and close, affordable and great storage capability.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
The Cosco Step Stool has changed my life. We have a tiny kitchen with shelves up to the ceiling and I love being able to pull out this step stool to help me reach up into the corners. It's lightweight and easy to use and most importantly, easy to store.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
As someone who is short and has really tall cupboards, I love this. It's easy to pull out and use, and it folds right back up for storage. I have a small area between the wall and the fridge and it fits perfectly.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I need a step stool for doing anything in my house. I'm barely 5 feet tall and my cupboards and everything built in my house was for tall people so I use this for cleaning in tall places and just reach items.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I have this step stool. It is very sturdy. It Also folds up so it can be easily stored. I use this in my kitchen since my cupboards are pretty high and I am short.
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
What's your input? Any negative things?