Cosco Step Stool: 2 Step All Steel Step Stool

by Costco

Easily access all of those previously hard-to-reach shelves and cupboards with the cosco 2 step all steel step stool. With two non-slip steps and legs that evenly and securely distribute weight, you can reach with confidence for your out-of-the-way but important items. Or use this folding step stool for everyday tasks like dusting high places or changing light bulbs. From the kitchen to the garage and everywhere in between, this steel step ladder collapses down for easy storage and features rubber tipped footings to protect your floors from damage. This metal step ladder holds up to 250 lbs. And wipes up in a snap with a damp cloth. â â â â â

What's your input? Any negative things?
Start your review of Cosco Step Stool: 2 Step All Steel Step Stool!
Product Highlights
“Very sturdy and works great to reach high items all over the house.” in reviews
Dallas, TX
Step Stool seems to be sturdy.  I happen to be really short so it helps as much as 2 steps can accommodate. I really think I would like to try a 3 step, Step Stool.
Surprise , AZ
I love this thing! The cabinets in my kitchen are super tall and this saves me every single time. It collapses nicely for easy storage. It’s priced nicely for it’s quality. I’ve never had problems with mine. I highly recommend it.
I'm short, so I need to get all support that I can possibly to get to reach top shelves in my house. This is only $15, and it's well worth the price. It's very sturdy and stable. I've never felt unsafe whenever I used it. I also like how light this is. I can easily carry it around the whole house without any struggle.
Miami Gardens, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
My aunt bought this. Its very sturdy especially on carpet when I was putting up my grandmothers window curtains. Also, its really good to put away and fit in small areas. I don't know the price exactly, but my aunt is very careful where she spends her money. I totally recommend this product.
Gresham, OR
Since I'm not very tall, I always have to use a stool when I'm in my kitchen or when I'm cleaning my closet. This stool is very sturdy and light weight! Totally worth buying.
Phoenix, AZ
Super compact, yet high enough for small jobs like cleaning the top of the fridge! I could improve it by making the feet a little wider for grip, although it is very stable already! It’s priced very reasonably and we would definitely buy another!
Westerville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This step stool is amazing! Easily folds up and fits into a small space between the fridge and the wall for my family. I am pretty short so I use this literally all the time. Very sturdy especially considering the price! Definitely a good buy!!
Long Is City, NY
Great product and always comes in handy. Light weight but very sturdy. Great price and great quality. You can always count on Costco products saving the day. Very affordable and easy to tuck away in a closet or behind a door!
Mableton , GA
Purchased at: Costco
I am short so having this sturdy step stool is so helpful. I bought 2 one upstairs and one down because they were so affordable. Folds up to fit next to our fridge and in our laundry room.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this step stool! My mom and I both have it in our homes.  I've had one since college, when there were shelves in the closets and I couldn't reach certain stuff.  Now, i utilize it for kitchen cabinets to reach those appliances you only use twice a year.  Easy to open and close, affordable and great storage capability.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...