New ParentBaby & Toddler FurnitureHigh Chairs & Booster SeatsCostco
Cosco Slim Fold High Chair Wild Things - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP

Cosco Slim Fold High Chair Wild Things - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP

by Costco

Make meal time fun for your little one with the Wild Things high chair. Designed to bring her to your level, this playfully-printed high chair has a lightweight design that easily folds to make storage and set up a breeze. The 3-point harness keeps babies up to 50 lbs safe and secure while a 3-position, adjustable tray grows with your child.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Slim Fold High Chair Wild Things - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Cosco Slim Fold High Chair Wild Things - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP uploaded by Valerie D.
Purchased at: Target
I have the back and white version if this high chair and its made very well, nice and sturdy but for a smaller baby I believe the back if the chair is just slightly too angled. I have to stuff pillows behind my son to get him to sit straight or he sags in the seat. The buckle is hard to adjust as well. I do really like the large tray with cup area and how slim it is and how easy it is to fold up and tuck away. I didn't regret this purchase at all but wish I could just make some adjustments to it.
Jade L.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Taking budget, time, space, look and efficiency in mind I found what I wanted. This chair isn't bulky, sooo easy to set up as my husband had it out the box and up in 5 mins tops. Packaging was done well n item was secured!
Robin S.
Smithville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
My granny bought my daughter this highchair for my baby shower. My daughter loves to sit up and with some blankets at 4 months old she sits up
Lucy G.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
It’s good for the price but it’s not the best. I felt like baby was laying back too and did not look too comfortable
Esmy V.
Arlington, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walmart
Debo decir que es supeeeeeer resistente, tengo 4 hijos y 3 de ellos han usado la misma silla y sigue entera. Fácil de limpiar super segura y cómoda.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,086 reviews
Cosco Slim Fold High Chair Wild Things - DOREL JUVENILE GROUP uploaded by Ana J.
My mom bought this high chair for my son and I have no complaints about it. It was inexpensive which is great because it's extremely sturdy. My son used to slide down a little before he turned 1, but now that he's 15 months , it's easier for him to sit up right. The only con is that the back part of the high chair doesn't recline. It's easy to clean, the feeding tray slides in and out easily and it's cute. Very happy with this high chair.
Emily A.
I had this high chair in blue and real on my registry before my son was born, and it was purchased for us as a gift. I liked the colors and the price tag. It was very simple to assemble out of the box. It is sturdy and just the right height. However now that we've been using the chair for about a month, I find it very challenging to keep clean since the fabric cannot be removed. My son is also very small and I have to help him to sit up straight as the strap between his legs doesn't adjust to his small size and he is constantly sliding down. Lastly, the buckle engages very aggressively, and I have pinched both myself and my son. I would only recommend this chair for a bigger child who is a clean eater, otherwise you will likely be frustrated.
Hitomi T.
It's good product that is lightweight and easy to fold. And it was in expensive too. My daughter who is 2 and half years old still use it when we visit her grandparents house.
Ariel A.
York, PA
I bought this high chair for my son but in the blue Ombré pattern. It has been great so far. It's lightweight and easy to move around. The material is easy to clean. It's a very affordable but still looks like a very nice high chair. I don't feel worried to let my son sit in it and eat his snacks while I do stuff around the kitchen, it's very durable. My son loves it, this is a great high chair if you're looking for something that's inexpensive and to keep your child occupied while you cook dinner or clean the kitchen. If you need it on another room it is very easy to transfer.
Rachel M.
Lincoln City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
While the chair did its job, I was always finding a way to pinch myself and my daughter on this chair, usually in the buckle, which ate about as much of my hand over the years as my daughter ate in meals in this chair. I was overjoyed when we no longer needed it.

Looking for your answer?