Cosco Simple Fold High Chair (Posey Pop) uploaded by Mollee W.

BY COSTCO #56 in Highchairs & Boosters

This Cosco high chair simply folds together for easy storage, making it a fun and functional choice. PRODUCT FEATURES Easy-to-clean seat & pad Adjustable tray with integrated cup holder PRODUCT DETAILS 38.75H x 23.5W x 28.5D Maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs. Wipe clean Some assembly required Imported Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty MODEL NUMBERS Elephant Squares: HC216DFK Posey Pop: HC225DCC Rainbow Dots: HC225DCD Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bri R.
Pros: Price point is great. Convenient for small apartments - which is why I had purchased it.

Cons: The product is SUPER light, I could see my 2 year old easily tipping this if she were sitting in it or pushed it if her brother were in it. The seat space is very narrow, this would be ok to use with younger babies / toddlers. The material is very cheap, the tray is super light plastic that could easily be broken.

I ended up returning this.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I just wish this was made better for the price but I guess that’s me being picky. When I first opened it I thought it looked like a baby doll high chair. But my baby fits, and it works. I just don’t like how there are no top straps for around the arms. My baby can get out of this easily even buckled.
Mollee W.
Love this chair. On my third kid and finally bought a nice chair. The price point for this is amazing. Like $30.it was easy to assemble too. Took me like five minutes. It folds in half super easily for storage too. It is a bit wide on the bottom but that means it's stable so I'll take it. The tray removes very easily for cleaning and is easily wipable and dishwasher safe. There's a cup holder too or we sometimes put puffs in the cup holder for our little girl. She's six months old. It seems to be very comfortable for her and of course safe too. I love this chair and imagine we'll use this for many months. Since we're done having kids my sister has claimed it for my future nieces and nephews cause she loves it that much!
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
I have the grey, purple and pink flower one. This one is great because itvs not to big and folds thin and easy to store. Opening is easy to. No hassles in not knowing how to open it. Lightweight. Loved it for my daughter.
Marisa W.
Cosmopolis , WA
I have this for my one year old daughter and love it! It's so light weight and easy to fold and unfold. I love that it's slim, makes it easy to store in a small apartment!
Krista S.
Channel, NL
I have this chair for my little one and I love it! So easy to clean and take apart! Very light weight and easy to handle! My baby boy loves it and often likes to stay in it playing after he is done eating. I am very satisfied overall with this highchair!