Cosco Scenera NEXT Car Seat FIONA

by Costco

The Cosco Scenera NEXT is simply a smarter car seat - designed for families who know what they need. It keeps kids safer with Side Impact Protection built into the headrest and a five-point harness that adjusts easily from the front of the seat. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Scenera NEXT Car Seat FIONA!
2 years agoSalem, OR
We chose this seat instead of a newborn carrier for or dsughter. She is 4 months shy of two, and she still fits in it pretty well. It met my expectations for sure. I didn't see any cons in the seat I loved it. I do reccommend it to others rpsrents especially for the price!
2 years ago
Have this car seat for my niece and have to say that we love it because of how easy it is to install and the size is perfect and not to bulky and still very safe!! Very easy to get her in and out of!
2 years agoN Ft Myers, FL
My oldest daughters first car seat after her infant one and she used for almost two years loved other expecially sleeping on soft sides.
2 years agoDaytona Beach
Absolutely love the car seat, baby seems comfier and I don't have to carry it everywhere so baby is a lot lighter as well!