Cosco Mightfit 65 Deluxe Convertible Car Seat-Heather Onyx

by Cosco

Cosco Mightfit 65 Deluxe Convertible Car Seat-Heather Onyx

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Mightfit 65 Deluxe Convertible Car Seat-Heather Onyx!
Republic, MO
I had the turquoise one until we got rear ended. Insurance replaced our car seats and sent us this one instead. I LOVE these seats. I have a pink one for my daughter as well. It is well-cushioned and super affordable. I love that it doesn't take up a crazy amount of space. It is relatively easy to take apart and I love that the padding can be thrown in the washing machine.
I was in need of a new car seat that could be rear face and transition to forward facing when my child reached the age, and stumbled upon this brand. It is affordable and good quality the car seat itself. The car seat is comfortable for the child. I do not like that the removable cup holder is super flimsy.
Clear Creek, WV
Wonderful car seat! Very secure with excellent safety reviews. I love the fact that it converts from a small car seat to a larger car seat and then on to a booster seat. It is a rear facing car seat to start off with but eventually reverts to the front. Costco is a very reliable product and company.
Lemoore
Amazing car seat it makes me glad to know that where ever I drive my baby too I know that she will be safe. This car seat is so comfortable and safe for your young ones. I really do recommend this product i am satisfied with the safety that it brings to my baby
woodbridge
Obsessed with this car seat super soft and the cushion is AMAZING!!!! Price is fair for the quality and my daughter LOVES her car seat she doesn’t mind being in the car and when she falls asleep on the go she doesn’t wake up upset or with a hurt neck!
Wauconda, IL
Love this car seat. Recently purchased for 1 year old and she seems very comfortable. It’s padded enough to where’s its safe and still comfy for her. Affordable. Fits in smaller vehicles with enough leg room for rear facing. Love it.
Milwaukee
It was a little hard to adjust the straps, but once i got it she loved being in her car seat. She falls asleep as soon as we get to driving. The straps are hard but its a great product. the price is in between. Try its you will love it.
Topeka
We love this product!!! It’s easy to get in and out of the car if need be. Plus you can adjust it very easily. I would definitely recommend. And when your child gets bigger you can always adjust it to a different setting for his or hers size. We are satisfied with this product!
Somerset, PA
This was our first convertable seat. It's very easy to install and very easy to adjust the straps. Seemed comfy to our little one. And of course safe.
Hamilton, OH
Perfect FIL got it for us. What's great about it is he can use this all the way up to a booster seat and its very comfortable

Looking for your answer?